Chapter 2

*Next Week*

[Eun Ji's POV]

I was sleeping so soundly and soon , my phone rang...

*RINGGGGG!*

"Helloo??" I was still on my bed sleeping when i answer my call.

"Eun Ji ah.. You still sleeping?" Ji Yoon said.

"Neh.. You call me for..?"

"Don't you forget that today is the first day we having school?"

School?! OMO! I totally forgot! And Ji Yoon called me is because we yesterday had agreed to meet each other today at 6.30am and go to school. How can i forgot this?!

"Mianhae Ji Yoon! I totally forgotten.." I apologised to Ji Yoon and i told her that i will be ready in 15 minutes time.

After i ended the call with her, i saw my clock is 6.25am. I quickly go to have my wash up , bath , change my clothes and get ready for school.

"Miss , Your bag had packed with today's books and your breakfast is ready." My servant called me.

"Gamsahamnida."

After a few minutes later , i have done with my breakfast. I look at my watch and the time is 7am. I quickly wear my shoes and soon, headed out of my house. While i was closing the door, i heard a sound " BEEP BEEP" when i turn around, i saw a black car is stopping outside my house. I saw Ji Yoon is here and i quickly ran towards her.

"Sorry Ji Yoon, I am late.."

"Nevermind Eun Ji! Come ,let's go now!"

"You know how to go to Shinhwa High School?"

"Aniyo.. Mr Choi just texted me and told me and also ask me to tell you that we will go straight to SM buildings and he will take us to the school in 15 minutes time"

"Oh.. So let's go. Since my house is so near to SM buildings , we will reach there in about 5 minutes. Have you eaten your breakfast?"

"Neh.. I just drank a cup of milo."

"OhNo.. You just drank a cup of milo.. After awhile, you will have not enough of energy. Nearby my house , there is a bread shop. You want go there to buy some bread since we still have 10 more minutes?"

"Alrights let's go."

After Ji Yoon had brought her bread , we had reached outside SM building and we saw Mr Choi...

"Good Morning Mr Choi" Ji Yoon and I said in unison.

"Good Morning! Get on to the car now."

"Yes Mr Choi"

* And Soon, we had reached Shinhwa High School at 7.45am *

"Okay , follow me."

"Neh." And soon , we get off the car.

Shinhwa High School is so big! It is totally like a mansion! Swimming Pool , Bowling Place and the Canteen is really very big.. And after the awhile , we met the Shinhwa's Principal.

"Good Morning Mr Lee! I am Chio Min Yeok. I think you have hear from the SM's CEO that two of the trainees will be study here. So , these are the two trainees , Park Ji Yoon and Jung Eun Ji. "

"Ji Yoon , Eun Ji , This is Shinhwa High School Principal's Mr Lee."

"Good Morning Mr Lee!" We greeted him.

"Good morning ladies!" Mr Lee replied.

After Mr Choi had introduced us. Mr Lee bring us to see our subject teacher.