Chapter 3

[Ji Yoon's POV]

*RINNGGGGGGGG!*

The school bell ended but teacher are still teaching! I looked at my watch, it's already 3pm! After 10 minutes later,

"Okay Class dismiss!"

"Thank You and Goodbye Miss Yong!"

Eun Ji and I quickly packed our bags and within a minute, we were out of the classroom. We quickly went to the room where Eun Ji and I have our lunch with EXO and SHINee Oppas.. When we were at the room,

"You girls are finally here!" Jonghyun said.

"Mianhae Oppas! Our teacher released us late."

"Nevermindd! Kaja!" said Onew Oppa.

"Neh!"

And soon, we were out of the room going to basement 2 since Oppas cars are all in the carpark. So, we headed to the carpark...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Gemi's POV]

After i had done packing up my bag, i don't see Ji Yoon and Eun Ji. WOW! They disappeared so fast..

"Gemi , Kaja!" Nicole said.

"Neh ."

Just then, my phone vibrate. It was my chauffeur , uncle John who texted me.

"Miss Gemi, Can you go to the basement 2 and wait for me? I will pick you over there as outside your school have alot of people.. It's totally like traffic jam.."

WHAT?! Basement 2?! I wanna meet my Oppas so badlyy! But nevermind.. Since today they told their fans that next week they are coming, i am still able to see them. This is the reason why Nicole is coming to my house today as we have plan to do something nice as we still have 6 more days to do it. Although today EXO and SHINee came, we had not enough time to do.. I quickly replied a 'ok' to uncle john and soon, we went to the carpark and wait for Uncle John..

--------------------------------------------------------------At the carpark----------------------------------------------------

"Gemi! Isn't that EXO and SHINee Oppas?!"

"OMOO! HOWWW?! I CANNOTT!"

"OPPPAAAAAA!" Nicole and I screamed on top of our voice.

We saw that EXO and SHINee Oppa turned around and looked at us. They wave their hands and soon they get on to their cars. Just then..... We noticed inside the cars have two girls... IT WAS JI YOON AND EUN JI! OMO! WHY THEY WERE IN MY OPPAS CAR?! URGHHHH ! 2 BITCHES! @@@ THEY LIED TO US! DON'T THEY KNOW THAT THEY LIED TO US WILL HAVE CONSEQUENCES?! THEY WILL GET IT FROM US TOMORROW...

"Gemi! We should create a group and tell the fans in our class about this!"

"You are right!"

*In Uncle John's car, creating a whatsapp group.."

"Hey EXO and SHINee Oppas fans, Here is Gemi and Nicole. I just wanna to tell you girls that Jung Eun Ji and Park Ji Yoon lied to us. They said that they were not close with our oppas but then today when Nicole and I were at the carpark, we saw them went to the same class with our oppas! Since tomorrow EXO and SHINee Oppas not coming, The two bitches have no one to protect them. So, Nicole and I decided to give those two bitches some warnings! anyone wanna join us?"

Within a few seconds....

"WHATTHE."

"BITCHES"