Chapter 4

SORRY guys that we were so late post this chapter! No time to do all these as busy with homeowrk, CCA, Camping etc. Now , finally have the time to do this story so, let's continue the storyy! ~~~~~

[Sun Hee's POV]

"What is happening over here?! AND HOW COME MY SCHOOL FLOOR IS FILLED WITH EGGS?!" said Mr Lee,the school principal.

"Good Morning Mr Lee! Just Now, i witnessed that some of the students were throwing the eggs at Ji Yoon and Eun Ji due to some unreasonable reasons." I said.

"Okay, so where are the two girls right now?"

"Yun Hee and Ae Cha had brought them to change a new clothes."

"Okay, Later ask Ji Yoon and Eun Ji to see me after they have change their clothes. Those who involved in the throwing egg at Ji Yoon and Eun Ji just now, I WANT ALL OF YOU TO CLEAR THE MESS OVER HERE AND SEE ME AFTER YOUR HAD CLEAR THE MESS. DID YOU GIRLS UNDERSTAND?!"

"Neh....."

"Sun Hee, come to my office for awhile."

"Neh Mr Lee."

In The Office

"Sun Hee ahhh, How was your studies at Japan?"

"Not bad uhh, the students and teachers over there quite friendly but i miss my friends, Oppa and you, Appa!"

"Awwwwww!~ That's so sweet uhh! Have you met all the boys?" ((In case you don't know, he's referring to EXO and SHINee.))

"Aniyo, after our flights, we straight away come to school. Actually Yun Hee, Ae Cha and I were supposed to take the night flight, after awhile, the afternoon flight suddenly have three vacant seats so we took the three vacant seats just to give Oppas a surprise. Oh yeah Appa, I had brought you a souvenirs at Japan but i left it in the car, I will pass you the souvenirs tomorrow or next week. Is that alright?"

"That's too sweet of you, my dear Sun Hee. Alright, i will see you tomorrow or next week then, have a good rest.Annyeong!"

"Neh Appa! Annyeong!"

And soon, i was out of the room and i met those girls that threw the eggs on Ji Yoon and Eun Ji. When i passed by them, i ignore them and continue my walk. Around 5 minutes later, i reached the room where Yun Hee they all were in.

"Ji Yoon and Eun Ji, you girls feeling okay now?" i asked them as they had already changed their clothes.

"Neh..Gamsahamnida."

"hwan-yeong. Oh yeah! We forgot to formally introduce ouselves!" Said Yun Hee.

"My Name is Kim Yun Hee. We three are 17 years old....."

"So you girls are older than us by 1 year old." Ji Yoon said.

"Oh really? HAHAHAHH! So we will be you two unni uhh?"

"Yeahhhh!~~"

"Oh yeah, and you are right, I am Suho's dongsaeng."

"And also Kai's girlfriend?"

"Orh? How you girls know? Suho told you?"

"Aniyo, they didn't tell us buy yesterday we were with them and i heard Suho Oppa was on call with you.."

"Oh i see.. Hahahah! okokayy. She's is Oh Sun Hee, Sehun Oppa's dongsaeng."

"And also SHINee Taemin's godsister yow!" I added on.

"Oh.. I see.. HAHAHHA!" Ji Yoon said.

"Last but not least, She's Lee Ae Cha, Kris's godsister and......"