29. "It all started when Wrath was dating Rosé."

"Jesus fucking Christ Gluttony."

"What? It's just one tattoo."

"One tattoo my ass, Jungkook."

"Yah! Don't call me that.. but fine maybe it's a little more than one tattoo."

"Gluttony

"Gluttony. You were gone for a whole week and you come back with nearly your whole body covered in tattoos. You scared the shit out of us. We thought you had ran away. You know how much shit we'd be in if you ran away? A lot!"

"Calm down. You're like a microwave. You don't stop until someone switches you off or you reach your limit."

"Oh, shut up." Wrath crosses his arms over his chest and huffs out all the air in his lungs as Envy sat by his side, rubbing his back.

"You know Lust doesn't love you, right? Don't let him control you like that." Wrath says as he calms down.

"Chill. We're just fuck-buddies."

"No, I'm not going to chill. He's using you Gluttony, using you for his own will. So that he can be stronger."

"And how is he gonna do that exactly?" Gluttony asks, rising an eyebrow.

"Seriously? Do you not notice that he's manipulating you? He's even gotten in to your head! Are you really that oblivious?"

"Maybe," Gluttony says shrugging as he takes a box of ramen out of the cupboard and places it on the counter.

"Why are you so worried about me and Lust? Don't you have other things to worry about?" Gluttony asks as he leans against the counter and raises an eyebrow.

"You know what, fuck it. You do you, boo." Wrath finally gets fed up and stands up, annoyed, and walks hastily towards his bedroom.

"Babe wait~" Envy falls out as he causes after him.

"What was that all about?" Greed says as he enters the room, a confused look on his face and Gluttony shrugs.

"He's just worried about my relationship with Lust." He says monotonously.

"Oh. I can understand why though." Greed says and Gluttony looks up at him with confusion but curiosity written on his face.

"Why?"

"You don't know? Well it's a long story and I don't think you have time to here about it."

"I have time."

"Okay, but promise you won't tell Envy?"

"Okay.."

Greed sits down on the barstool and leans onto the counter. "It all started when Wrath was dating Rosé. What you probably don't know about her, is that she's a Demon. She works alongside  The Evil One. They had dated for a few months but she started becoming controlling and manipulative. Wrath and Lust were really good friends at that time, so good that Wrath had actually developed romantic feelings for Lust, but Envy had romantic feelings for Wrath and all Lust wanted was to have a normal, somewhat not lustful relationship with Wrath.

One day, Rosé got fed up with how Lust had been using Wrath and she also got fed up with how he would always act sexual around Wrath, so she took matters into her own hands and possessed Lust. It's against the rules to possess others who work alongside you but Rosé didn't care and she drove Lust to do some horrible things. Before Rosé had done this, little did she know that Wrath had actually been sleeping with Lust for quite a while and they had become almost like a couple, but Envy didn't know about this either.

Anyway, after Rosé possessed Lust- Wrath got extremely upset and broke up with her to be with Lust. But, weeks after Lust got possessed, he completely changed personalities and became much stronger. That's what made him who he is today. He used Wrath for his own pleasure and strength. Wrath couldn't take it anymore so he distanced himself from Lust.

Wrath knew Envy had feelings for him, so after all this happened, he said he left Rosé because he was actually in love with Envy, which was a lie. Eventually they became closer and he distanced himself from Lust and soon Wrath started to return the feelings Envy had for him and that's when they started... hooking up. That was just before you came. Then not long after you came they become a couple.

But Jimin is still sensitive about the whole Lust thing and he also complete lied to Envy, making Envy believe he left Rosé for him even though it's actually a completely different story. That's why you can't tell Envy... alright?"

Gluttony sits there in silence, chopsticks in his mouth as he stops to consume all the information.

"Holy shit. That's confusing but so..."

"Interesting?"

"Yeah. Interesting. Who told you all of this?" Gluttony asks.

"Wrath. He tells me everything. But little does he know there's another piece to the puzzle that just won't fit."

"And that is?"

"I have feelings for Envy."

-

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  sorry for the slow updates. If you saw my last authors note you'd understand why hahahahahahaha hahaha haha ha.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed!

-Ty^-^