30. "You're a fallen Fruit of the Holy Spirit, aren't you, Love?"

"Taehyung. Can we talk?" The brunette opens the door to his shared bedroom. His lustful roommate turning around from whatever he was doing, a smirk plastered on his face as he walks up to the brunette.

"Don't you think talking is a waste of oxygen? I pretty sure there is another way we can use this precious air we breath."The blonde says, creeping up slowly to the brunette, wrapping his arms around his waist in attempt to seduce the younger boy out of whatever he was planning on talking about.

Knowing exactly what he was trying to do, Gluttony shakes off the arousing feelings and pushes Taehyung's grip off of him.

"What's wrong baby boy? I thought you were always up for a little bit of action~"Taehyung whines, raising his eyebrows at the younger.

"No, Lust- you're the one who's always up for action. I wanted to talk, not to fuck." Gluttony says and Lust steps back in defeat.

"What's so important that you even have to deny some of the best sex in the world?" The aggravated blonde asks, staring up and down at the brunette.

"I was talking to Greed. He told me some things. i want to ask you about some of the things he said" Gluttony says, crossing his arms.

"What did that fucker tell you?"

"I-is it true that you and Wrath were...were in a relationship?" The younger asks, afraid of the blonde's reaction.

"Yeah, so what? That's long gone.He left me fore that pale skinny bitch." Lust says, suddenly getting uncomfortable.

"And is it true that Rosé possessed you? Is that the reason you act so differently, the reason why you've changed to be who you are today?" The brunette asks, stepping forward, "the reason why everyone tells me to stay away from you, that you're dangerous and never have romantic feelings? That you're stronger than all of us? That you do things that are completely insane?" Gluttony bombards the older boy with questions, both of their minds racing.

"Yeah? But who cares? Change is good Gluttony and what's wrong with breaking a few rules? Keeping a few secrets?" Lust says, his eyes turning a cloudy red color.

The brunette responds with his eyes also slowly fading into that same red color.

"Oh, I'm not finished just yet. Is it true? Is it true that you're a fallen angel?" Gluttony's eyes now burn with a fiery red, for once he is dominating the lustful blonde.

"Gluttony ho- why would you think such things?" Lust's voice drops in pitch and volume, as he sits down on his bed.

"Oh come on Lust! We're not idiots! I've seen those bandages on your back, we've seen the bath's fulled with blood and come on Lust,"Gluttony walks over to Lust who is sat on his bed and grabs onto his duvet pulling off revealing the blood stains he saw a few nights prior, "if you wanted to to be a strong-held secret, you could've at least washed your bedding!"Gluttony throws his hands up in frustration as he proves the blonde boy wrong.

"Oh for fucks sake Gluttony. So what? I'm a fallen angel? That still means I'm bad! That i deserve to be here, to work in Hell! What's going to happen then? I've done nothing wrong? I was recruited by Sloth so here i am!"

"That's not all Lust. There is a reason why you're stronger than everyone else and it's not just because of what Rosé did to you and there is a reason why you fit the role of Lust so easily. Don't try to fool me. You're not just a fallen angel, you're a fallen Fruit of the Holy Spirit, aren't you, Love?"
-

It feels wrong. Posting this update after someone special died. But I'm doing it.

I'm doing it because Jonghyun would want us to continue to live our lives and continue to be happy. He would want us to not feel the same way he did. He would want us to continue doing what we love and not feel constantly upset or feeling liek you're not enough. He would want us to continue to follow our dreams as he cheers for us from above.

So that's why I'm posting this.

-Ty