2:"Just a week and the you'll be just like us."

Song: Save Me

Artist: BTS

Cover By: Smyang Piano (Music Box Edition)

-

"I-I don't understand.. why me? I'm sure there's plenty of people like me in the world, why me?" The young boy shakes his head as he paces the room.

"He lead us to you. He told us you are the one." Envy says, sitting back in his chair, petting the cat that had jumped back onto the sofa.

"Whose.. he?"

"The Evil One." Envy says, his voice smooth and calm.

"Y-you mean the devil? Satan can talk to us?!"

"Well, yes. Since we are the true, living forms of the Seven Deadly Sins, we can make contact to our leader in various ways. My favorite is summoning him up to Earth." He explains.

"H-huh? How long have you guys been together, how long have you been looking for me?"

"Sloth was the first one of us. He got contacted by the Evil One and was told to find the rest of us and that he would have the ability to tell who was a true sin and not just a sinner. This was about a year ago." Pride says, leaning against a counter.

"I was next, Pride. He found me quite quickly, as I was a fairly wealthy man and I was all of the internet, I was quite successful, if I do say so myself.

Then next was Envy. He took a while to find but we're glad we did. Envy is pure evil. Did you know he's killed more that 30 people! Insanely cool.

Then we recruited Greed. He was easy to find as he was all over the black market because of his constant need for jewels and ivory.

Not long after, we found Wrath. He was very tricky to find as he lived far out of Busan in an asylum and he kept his personal life hidden. But eventually, with some help, we found him.

And three months ago we found that bad boy, Lust. He worked underground in the sexual trade industry, so his identity was quite hard to track. He took the longest out of all of us.

It took us three months to find you. Thanks to your interesting past– you were easy to track. And now that we're all together, the hunting has finished and we are stronger than ever. All our abilities are maxed."

"A-abilities?"

"Not actual superpowers but.. mind control, I guess you could say. We can control people's thoughts and get them to sin by fooling with their minds. We are extremely deceiving. We can possess people if we want to but that takes too much energy. We can temp sinners; blinding them with lies, leading them to sin and then slandering them from God. We can attack internally and externally and not be noticed, leaving our victim suffering."

"I-I can do that now?"

"Yes, now that you are officially a Deadly Sin and in the presence of all 6 others, yours and my powers are stronger than ever." Pride stands proudly as he states so and Sloth rolls his eyes.

"But because we are all intense living versions of this sins, they can all get a bit annoying." Sloth finally speaks up, letting his voice be heard by the new comer, "especially Pride, my Lord he is so full of himself and it gets so annoying." Sloth rolls his eyes as Pride glares at him.

"I- I- I don't feel as if I belong though.."

"Jeon Jungkook, you have done bad things in your past, and all though you may feel innocent, once you settle in and let your true form settle. You'll feel like a true sinner." He says, slouching back in his office chair.

"But, Gluttony, you need to take this." Lust walks over to the young boy and places something his his hand. The young boy looks down, seeing an amulet, only to look up to notice everyone else has one, too.

"This completely activates your sin. It was carved by the Evil One himself. Wear this 24/7 and do not take it off or you will become vulnerable. Also because we cannot all be at the same place at the same time, therefore dulling our abilities, it will strengthen your own abilities as-well as allowing you to contact us if you are in any danger. Do not ever take it off, Gluttony!" Lust stands back as the boy places the amulet over his head. The symbol for Gluttony hanging on a chain around the boys neck, forever.

"How long will it take for me to.. change and settle in..?"

"A week." Says Wrath, standing up and walking over to the boy, places his arm on his shoulder.

"Just a week and then you'll be just like us."

-

You guys as hyped as I am for this story? XD and so early in the story and we already have 100+ THANK YOU~

But I'm so not ready for today because I have orchestra practice from 9am to 5pm ALL DAY because we're touring overseas so like fml

Have a great day/night guys~

-Ty^-^