Special 4

Lights, a array of dark maroon and golden lights. Music, sensual and seductive. Dancers, half naked in skimpy outfits, twirling around poles, pleasing the people in the audience.

The brown haired boy looks at himself in the mirror, pleased with what he sees. His costume consists of  a small, red thong with straps going down his legs and and a long belt as a choker hanging around his neck. He turns around, his back facing the mirror as he peers over his shoulder at the bandages soaked with blood, covering a large scar.

It still hurts.

He grabs the white strap-on angel wings and threads them over his shoulders. The fake, white feathers covering up the bandage. 

He looks at the clock, hung op on the velvety wall.

21:57

Now its his time to shine.

He confidently stands at the curtains, awaiting their opening, and when they do, its like a whole 'nother world.

The air is heavy, but full of whistles and screams for the boy's dancing, as he twirls around the poles and drops to the beat, teasing the crowd in front of him.

Sweat drips down his forehead as he licks his lips. This is his element, this is his place. No rules, no regiments, he's free to do as he pleases.

As the song ends and boy finishes his show, the crowd cheers as they throw money and other mature contents onto the stage and the happy performer bends down to pick up his gifts.

"Excuse me?" A voice, smooth but heavy causes the boy to lift his head.

"Kim Taehyung, am i correct?" The shorter boy with slick silver hair smirks up at the performer.

"Correct."

"Good." A boy with black hair pipes up from behind the silver haired boy.

"Who are you?"He asks, raising and eyebrow whilst smirking at the two boys infront of him.

"Wrath and Envy, and I'm sure you know who you are."The silver haired boy says, raising an eyebrow. The performer licks his lips and chuckles, a deep, devilish chuckle.

"Lust, pleased to meet you." He says, thickness in his voice tone.

"Welcome Lust, you're not the first one of us, but you're certainly not the last either."

-

Sorry for not updating on Monday, i was kinda busy because, well, it was Christmas haha.

Hope you guys are doing well and i hope you enjoy this chapter! 

Please remember to smile and know that you are worthy and loved! 

-Ty^-^