Heeeyyy

Hey!

imaginenothingbroken here!

I know I said I was going to continue this story, but now I'm not sure if I'm going to.

I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile and I have edited some chapters in the past and Chapter 5 is halfway done.

Please tell me if you want to continue this.

I really need your guys' opinion an for you to speak your minds in the comments.

I have other story ideas if you want different stories along with this one.

Some of them are:
Most Likely Rivals, Least Likely Lovers-This is a girlxgirl story. No smut. This is a story about a Gryffindor and a Slytherin. Alex Crofter is introduced to Harry by her best friend Ron and quickly makes friends with Harry and Hermione. Ella Malfoy is Draco's twin sister and by far the nicest out of all the Malfoys, but don't let her fool you. She will protect her brother and herself at all costs and won't hesitate to fight back. They meet in first year and later grow closer through the years.
Earth's Guardians-The planet of Synfia has 8 kingdoms. Every kingdom has a main power. Fire, water, air, earth, light, shadow, gravity, and beast. Each kingdom has a leader and each leader has a child. Once the child is of age they are sent on a mission to prove themselves worthy of being a leader. The mission never has an exact time. This mission brings the eight earth and they have to blend in and protect the people. This one will have multiple books.
P.R.O.D.I.G.Y. of Sorts-Avis Peters never thought her intellect and nack for hacking was anything out of the ordinary. She lives with her dad, a great ornithologist who never thought anything different of her. Avis is always up for adventure and will do anything for family and her friend. To be honest, she's been a bit reckless lately. When a mysterious silver haired boy appears at her doorstep one day at tells her they need to discuss her life choices, tells her she's different, and tries to bring her to an organization that can protect her, she starts to question a few things.

These are the story ideas and I have started two of them. Tell me what you'd like me to do.

Byyyyyeeeeeeeee