*thirty six

jason's p.o.v

 "you're absolutely sure their here." nick asked. we had his team and a few others in the force. along with swat. "her moms car is here. her mom hasn't set foot in this house since billy went to jail. im sure since this is the place her fear originates from this is where she'll be." i was talking more to myself than stokes. "some of you take the back others watch the windows for movement. the rest come with me. once inside some upstairs some down. fan out and find the girl. cage the threat at all cost. go go go!" i kicked in the door and walk to  the kitchen. there was a door to the basement.

lisa's p.o.v

i had gotten too mouthy with billy so he took me downstairs to the room he built next to the basement. there was a girl with midnight brown hair. its a shade lighter than black. i ran over to her. "are you okay? it's alright i wont hurt you." she flinched away from me. she had a black eye and alot of bruises. she had been here for a few weeks. "get away from her lisa." i ignored him. "has he raped you?" i asked and  she looked at  billy "don't worry about him. just tell me." i said and she nodded. "i said get away from her." he growled picking me up and throwing me on the concrete. i was about to scream when i heard a loud bang. they had found me. i heard jason scream for me near the basement. "scream for him and i'll shoot the girl and you. understood?" he now had two hand guns. one on m and one on her. he grabbed both my wrist and cuffed me to the place he did the cut and burns. he had forget i used to go to gymnastics. i grabbed the bar and pulled myself up. i dropped down and connected my shoes to his nose making him fall back. "jason! down here!"