Chapter 12 - The Dream

Your POV:

The next few weeks went smooth. Collin was slowly recovering and Tord was making up his mistake as much as he could. I really do love him. One night, I decided to go to bed early due to me and Tord doing our rounds in the base and making sure everyone and thing was in line. I changed into my ( F/P ) ( Favorite Pajamas ) and crawled into the soft and fluffy cushion I called a bed. The red velvety silk sheets were cold yet comfortable to lay on and the soft red and black night pillows were soft  to the touch. I immediately fell asleep just laying my head down.

~~~~ The Dream~~~~

I looked around to find nothing. I was surrounded by a black nightmare covered with screams of bloody murder and cried for help. It seemed to be Hell itself. But it wasn't. I took another look around to see a bright and shining light. I quickly made my way to the light to see a tall and manly figure waiting for me with open arms. I stopped but continued running when I saw the devil horns that I loved and adored so. But when I embraced " Tord ", I was met with a bloody Edd. I started shaking violently, as if I was in the Atlantic Ocean. I looked at the ground to find Edd with Matt and Tom, bloody and lifeless. I started crying, shaking, and breathing heavily. My breathing quickened with my heart beating like a drum. I looked down at my hands to find blood and cuts. My eyes widened to the size of ping pong balls. I kept shaking." Did I kill my brother...?" I then heard a laugh that I recognized all too well. I turned to see a color which I thought was gone from the clothing and only visible to the eye and teeth. White. I looked down to his side to see the love of my life beat and broken. Then, I gun was brought to my temple with a click. The man smiled and said something which I feared the most," I'm baaaaaack~."

~~~~End Of Dream~~~~

I jolted from my bed in a cold sweat. I could feel Tord jump next to me in the bed and hold me carefully." What is wrong min dronning?" I was breathing heavily, tears stained my eyes and cheeks, sweat was in my hairline, and my clothes were soaked, along with the bedding. I looked around the room and at Tord. I then bursted into tears and wrapped my arms around his figured." It was horrible! White Leader, he's back!" I choked on my words as the waterworks kept coming. Tord held me close, rubbing circles on my back as to calm me down. After a few minutes, I eventually calmed down and my eyes began to drop again. I was growing tired. Tord looked down at me and smiled lovingly at me." Are you ok now?" I nodded and smiled slightly. Tord then laid back down and I laid on his chest. He held me close as I buried my face in the crook of his neck." Jeg elsker deg." I said, smiling as I drifted into sleep. The last words I heard from him that night was," Jeg elsker deg også."

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm sorry it took so long to write another. I'll tried to write another this week if I have time. I'll see you guys in the next one. Bye!