Chapter 8

"Alright, everybody say hi! We're live!"

I laughed as Grayson held up his cell and recorded us all on his Facebook Live video. All of us smiled and waved, saying 'hi', 'hello', 'what's up' or any other variation of greeting we could think of.

"After an amazing show, the first thing we do is head to our favorite food establishment, which in this case happens to be Denny's. The whole crew is here, our opening acts and ourselves. I bet they're loving the business tonight!" Grayson narrated, smiling beautifully for the camera. "Gotta keep our energy up."

Grayson paused, reading some comments. "No, Claudia, I'm not dating either of the girls on this tour." He chuckled, glancing at both myself and Madison Adams, the solo female opening act. I shifted my gaze to Madison long enough to see her pink lips form a pout.

She was a leggy blonde girl, about 5'8", with tanned skin and curves in all the right places. She was stunning and incredibly talented. I expect her to be headlining her own show in the next couple of years.

And she only had eyes for Grayson.

I narrowed my eyes a little at her display. Back off, bitch. If anyone's going to be with Grayson, it's gonna be me.

I heard a throat clear and turned to my right, finding Jackson watching me with an amused expression.

I huffed in annoyance before turning my attention back to Grayson's next response to a fan, "Well Bianca, after this we're going to be hitting the road. We have a show in Philly tomorrow night. I wish we could say we were having a wild party but we'll all probably be crashing in our bunks."

I watched the playful smirk spread on his lips, "I can't give away all my secrets." 

I wondered what they asked him as I noticed the server coming back to bring our check. I grabbed the check before anyone else could, smirking as I stood, sashaying over to the cash register to pay with my platinum card. Daddy's money was going to a good cause.

I felt several pairs of eyes on me as I paid the tab and left a hefty tip for the staff. I signed the receipt and then returned to the table.

"What? You guys ready to go?"

Hunter laughed, clapping Brody and Jackson on the back. "Let's go, fellas. We've got a few hours on the road."

I heard Grayson sign off of his Facebook Live post and watched as everyone stood to follow us out. Once we were out front of the building I stopped everyone. "Selfie, guys." My boys and Grayson's band crowded in as I handed my phone to Hunter to take the shot. My arms were far too short for that.

"Say cheese, everybody!" Hunter called out.

"Cheese!" Several voices called and we all smiled.

I took the phone once Hunter took a few shots. I grinned as I scrolled through them. "Perfect! Thanks guys!"

We hopped in the SUV's that transported us here and returned to the venue. We said our goodbyes before hopping onto our individual buses to head to our next city.

Once I was settled in the lounge area of the bus, I pulled up my Twitter, posting the picture with the caption: Denny's stop before we head for Philly! #tourlife #livinthedream #nosleeptilPhilly

With a grin I waited for the comments to pour in.

Hunter plopped down beside me on the bench seat and I rested my head on his shoulder, covering a yawn.