Chapter 4

*Skip to leaving the bowling alley*

We walk up to the front desk and hand them our bowling shoes and then go over to the cubby holes to re-claim our shoes. I walk over to grab mine when I see Gavin's hand reach in front of mine and grabs my shoes before I do.

"Allow me." He said, winking at me. 

"No, you don't have to. I can put my shoes on myself." I exclaim, reaching for my shoes but coming up short. 

"I will put them on, it's fine." He said, now laughing. I shake my head no and I can see a frown come upon his face as he hands over my shoes. I grab them and lean up against the wall as I lace them up on my feet. When I'm done, Gavin grabds ahold of my hand and leads me out the door. Shortly after us, Brianna and Logan walts out of the doorway to the bowling alley laughing. I nod my head at Brianna and she gives me a small frowny face. 

"What time is it?" I ask them. They all freeze for a second before I have to pull out my phone. I click the power button and the screen turns on showing 9:36 P.M. I sigh as I see the time flying by so fast. 

"Well," I say, looking towards the McDonalds across the street. I have already eaten but I feel like a milk shake. I begin to walk slightly forward just as Gavin grips my hand tighter than usal.

"What's wrong?" I ask him, raising my eye brows. He looks back and forth from me to something behind me. "What is - " I try to finish my sentence when I feel a hand land on my right shoulder, and Gavin's face freezes. I open my mouth and mouth the first thing that somes to my mind towards Gavin. 'Back away from me.' He immediately releases his hand from mine and walks back a couple of steps. He still looks terrified from my point of view, but I think Brianna and Logan are scared worse as their still on the first step of the Bowling alley Steps. I touch the hand that lays on my shoulder to the unknown person. I turn around slowly and I finally see his face again. I didn't know it was possible for him to find me again. How did he? How long did it take for him to track me down? Maybe he's been following me... maybe he thinks the connection between us is still in tact... but it's not. 

"Niall... why are you here." I say, sounding serious.

"Because I need you... and with the garbage you picked up out here, I think it's pretty odvious that you need me to." He said, finishing with a smirk.

"I don't need you here, I don't want you here... you should go." I say edging away from him. He smiles and I almost think he's doing it on purpose. I used to tell him that, he can make me do anything with that smile of his. So... what a coincedence. 

"I still love you Ashley. I'm not going to let it go." He says, almost frowning.

"Well it's too late for love, you were the one that left me - " I say, but cut myself off. He walks up towards me, pressing me against him when Gavin can't watch anymore. 

"Hey. Get away from her." Gavin tells Niall, clearly not aware of his 'background'.

"Cool it bro... we're just having a friendly... chat. Now go home and I'll take care of Ashley." Explains Niall. Gavin looks toward me and even though he don't say nothing, I can tell by the expression on his face. I nod my head at him and he looks toward the ground for a few seconds, mushes his hand towards Brianna and Logan telling them to follow him. They do. Within a split second, it's just me and Niall.