20.

Chapter 20: On top of the empty seat you left,
only your cold scent remains.

She comes home livid.

Asking me if what you said was true.

I was lost

Till i saw the disgusted look on her face.

"Yes."

She wails.

Slamming her small dainty hands onto my chest.

I don't comfort her.

"Why don't you love me? I give you my all and you still chose him. Even during high school you chose him. Why?! Why Taehyung-"

"I don't know!"

This is the first time I've raised my voice at her.

She looks at me with eyes that have tears filled to the brim.

"Don't you think I want to be normal? To love you like you love me. But I can't... I love him and it's killing me. My parents would disown me. They like you. Because your a girl and not Jungkook."

She looks hurt. But I don't care.

I allow her to cry walking away to our shared bedroom grabbing out my suitcase packing.

"What are you doing?"

She stands in the door way, face still wet from hot salty tears.

"Leaving."

"You can't leave me. We can work on this, we can fix you-"

"Fix me? Fix the fact that I'm gay, into males, that I love Jungkook."

I step towards her knowing the only way she'll let me go, forget me and move on is if i hurt her.

"Fix the fact that i crave to touch Jungkook again like that night on Jeju island? Or during that time in his studio when him and I almost got caught. You knew. Yet you still acted as if I wasn't a bad boyfriend."

While i quickly pack my hands find your shirt mixed into my own.

I leave the house with several bags full of my stuff placing them into the trunk.

But yet i leave your shirt to rest in my passenger seat.

On top of the empty seat you left, only your cold scent remains.

Reminding me you never left.