Ketch

You leaned up and kissed Mick fully on the lips. You had missed the feeling of his lips on yours for so long. It was so familiar to you, that you quickly got lost in it. Your brothers left in a hurry, but Ketch stood there for another moment, his hands balled into fists.

Ketch stalked out of the room, fuming. He had been so close. Over the three years since you'd left Mick, Ketch had found himself growing close to you in ways he'd never expected. At first, he tried to push it away. He threw himself into hunts and found various women to warm his bed. Anything to help him forget about his growing feelings for you. Nothing worked.

When he realized there was no way he was going to get you out of his system, Ketch knew he'd have to have you. He'd have to tell you how he felt. He thought he had plenty of time. Until Mick showed up in your lives again. At first, when Ketch saw Julia, he'd breathed a sigh of relief. Then, Mick had shown him how much in love with you he still was and forced Ketch's hand. That's why he kissed you.

Ketch's fury ebbed a bit as he thought about the kiss. It was everything he'd expected. Everything he'd been obsessing about for years. Then Mick came in and ruined it all. Now, not only did Ketch have a broken nose and black eye, he also lost you before he even had a chance to really love you. Still, Ketch knew there was nothing he could do about it. You loved Mick and that was all there was to it. Ketch would either have to find a way to deal with it or find a way to steal you from Mick.

He quickly shook that thought away. He knew it would make you unhappy and he couldn't stand that. A year or so before, your happiness would have meant nothing to Ketch, but now? Now it was really all he cared about besides hunting. Ketch returned to his room, sitting up the rest of the night, grateful that his room was not next to yours. He knew that you and Mick would spend the night making up for lost time.

Ketch couldn't even escape in his dreams. You were part of every second of them. They started out wonderful for Ketch. He had you in his arms, kissing you deeply, just like he'd wanted. As the night went on, the dreams changed. Now, you were glaring at him from the safety and comfort of Mick's arms. You kept telling him over and over that you didn't love him and you never would. When Ketch finally wrenched himself out of the dream, he felt like he hadn't slept at all.

He got out of bed, splashed some water on his face and walked toward the kitchen. He nearly groaned when he saw you and Mick sitting there, coffee mugs in hand. Mick at least had the decency to look away from the damage he'd done to Ketch's face. You however, gave Ketch a smile, not knowing what it did to the man. Knowing that you were less than fifteen feet from him and he couldn't have you angered him.

Before Ketch could say anything, Sam came in. "Hey, we got a case. Mom called and needs our help." Ketch jumped at the chance for a hunt. Anything to get away from you and Mick. Unfortunately for him Sam looked at you. "All hands on deck for this one, Y/N." You nodded, drained your coffee and got up. "Okay. I'll meet you guys at the Impala." Mick stood with you and followed you to your room.

"I'm going to stay behind. Hold down the fort. Send Castiel if you need my presence," he told you and you agreed. It had been years since he last hunted and he knew he'd make too many mistakes, likely getting someone killed. "Okay." He kissed you and wished you luck before you grabbed up your gear and headed for the garage. Mick stood in the doorway of the bedroom as Ketch walked past. "Ketch, mate." The man in question stopped and Mick said, "Take care of her." With a nod of his head, Ketch followed after you.

What should have been a simple hunt for so many hunters turned in to a disaster rather quickly. It turned out that demons were leaving Hell in droves, killing and possessing people at their leisure. Your small group of hunters was outnumbered and separated. Somehow, you'd ended up in a different home with Ketch, hunting down one of the demons.

Ketch made the mistake of letting you go upstairs alone to look for the demon. He had just cleared the downstairs when he heard the ruckus above him. Taking the stairs two at a time, Ketch followed the sound to a back bedroom. He opened the door to see the demon's host body on the floor and you standing there covered in blood.

"Y/N? Are you alright?" You turned to him with a sickening grin that made Ketch's blood run cold. "She's a fighter, this one." Your voice didn't sound like you. "Y/N?" Your grin widened and your eyes flashed black. "I'm afraid little Y/N is indisposed at the moment." Ketch's brows furrowed in confusion for a moment. You had an anti-possession tattoo. It should have been impossible for the demon to use you. Then he remembered that your tattoo had been burned during your last witch hunt.

Ketch was usually a kill first, ask questions later kind of guy, but this was you. He didn't want to kill you. "Ooooh, she's got some interesting thoughts up here. Particularly you and Mick. She loves you two. Funny how you're going to be the one to kill her. Which is a shame because I kinda like this meat suit."

Ketch ground his teeth together before he started chanting the exorcism he knew by heart. "Uh-uh," the demon taunted in your voice. She...you held up your angel blade and pointed in at your stomach. "You wouldn't want me to hurt her, would you? You can finish your exorcism and send me back to Hell, but poor little Y/N is going to come with me." Ketch stopped. For once, he really had no idea what to do.

"That's better. Now, you're going to let me leave and maybe, just maybe, I'll let you have your pretty lady back when I find an even better meat suit." The demon moved to pass by, but Ketch grabbed hold of her/your arm. "No." The demon cocked her head to the side. "No? You would hurt her? Kill her?" Ketch clenched his jaw and through gritted teeth, he replied, "Yes. My job is to kill monsters, and that includes you. Whether you are using Y/N's body is irrelevant."

Without another word, Ketch grabbed a hold of your neck and began chanting the exorcism again. The demon wasted no time carrying out her threat. She stabbed you in the stomach with your angel blade. Your body crumpled to the floor as the demon was forced back to Hell. "Y/N?!" Ketch scooped you up and carried you from the house. To his surprise, Mick was there with Sam and Dean.

"What the bloody hell happened?!" Mick cried when he saw you in Ketch's arms. "What are you doing here?" Mick didn't answer. He rushed forward and took you from Ketch. He sank to the ground. "We were worried that we hadn't heard from you. You weren't answering your phones so I sent Cas after Mick while we came here," Sam replied.

"Castiel, please!" Mick shouted. He held your body close to him, rocking back and forth. Castiel squatted down next to him and placed his fingers on your forehead. Nothing. "I'm sorry..." Mick looked up at him in disbelief. "No! No! There must be something you can do! I can't bloody lose her again! Not now." Mick's blue eyes met Dean's and he saw the tears streaming down the elder Winchester's face. "There isn't anything I can do. She's gone."

Mick laid you down on the ground and stood. He faced Ketch, fire in his eyes. "What did you do?!" he yelled, grabbing Ketch by the lapels of his suit. Ketch grabbed Mick's arms. "I had no choice. She was possessed. The demon stabbed her with her angel blade when I tried to perform the exorcism. It was either exorcise the demon or let it walk free in Y/N's body."

"You should have left it!" Ketch shoved Mick's hands off of him. "And let her spend the rest of her life as a demon's skin?! NO! She wouldn't want that. For someone who claims to love her, you should know that." Sam came up and stepped between them. "Guys! This isn't helping!" His own eyes were burning with unshed tears. "Moose is right. However, I know something that might." The four men and the angel all turned toward the familiar voice. "Crowley?!"