Final

"Hello, boys. Miss me?" Crowley asked with a smirk. They all glared at the demon, except Mick who was gazing at your lifeless body. "You said you know how to help?" Mick questioned. "Of course. So do they, although I'm not surprised they haven't thought about it yet." Sam and Dean exchanged a confused glance. Crowley sighed. "Young Y/N was dying as Ketch here performed the exorcism." Another befuddled glance.

"Morons! When Ketch here performed the exorcism, the demon was dragged back to Hell. My guess is that she took Y/N's soul with her." Finally, realization dawned on Sam. "You want us to go to Hell and get her soul back." Crowley shrugged. "You did it for Bobby Singer. Why not your sister?" Sam ran his hand through his hair. "The only way out of there is through Purgatory. The chances of survival are slim to none."

"Exactly my point. You go in, save your sister and bring her back here. If one of you happens to die in the process, well...that's one less hunter for me to deal with, isn't it?" Dean shook his head adamantly. "No way. Y/N wouldn't want us to put ourselves in danger like that. Not again." Crowley just shrugged. "I'll go," Mick volunteered, making the others turn to him in shock. "Mick, no. You've been out of the hunting game for far too long. You'll get yourself killed!"

Mick gave your brothers a look that would break the heart of some of the hardest men. "The world needs you Winchesters. It doesn't need me. If I have a chance to save your sister, I'm going to take it." No one said a word for a minute. No one was sure what to say. Then, to everyone's surprise, Ketch spoke up. "I'll go with you. If anyone has a better chance of survival, it'll be me. We have a better chance of getting Y/N back."

The four men and the angel began arguing again while Crowley stood there, his hands in his pockets. "Boys...tick tock." After what seemed like hours, Sam and Dean finally agreed to let Mick and Ketch go. With a snap of his fingers, Crowley sent the two to Hell.

"Why are you here, Ketch?" Mick asked as the two of them carefully made their way through Hell. Ketch didn't respond. He only gripped his angel blade tighter in his fist. It didn't take them long to find you. You were pretty vocal. "Let me out you sonovabitch! You won't break me!" Mick and Ketch exchanged a glance and probably would have laughed it not for the seriousness of the situation.

"Love?" You stopped yelling and peeked out the bars of your small cell. "Mick? Ketch? What are you doing here?" Ketch rolled his eyes. "Crowley offered us a chance to save your soul," Mick explained before Ketch grabbed his gun and shot the lock off the cell. The door opened and you threw your arms around Mick. "Thank you!" you said. Then, you pulled back and gave Mick a light smack to the back of the head. "You shouldn't be down here, Mick!"

Mick rubbed the back of his head and gaped at you. "I hate to interrupt, but we still have to escape. Can the two of you have your lover's spat later?" Nodding, you took Mick's hand. "Did one of you happen to bring a weapon for me?" Ketch chuckled. "Always the hunter, never the victim," he said, handing you a weapon. "Damn right."

The three of you made your way through the winding tunnels of Hell to the entrance to Purgatory. Soon, you were surrounded by a world of darkness and gore. "Did Sam and Dean tell you where to look for the opening?" you asked and they nodded. "Good. Now let's go home."

It didn't take long for the three of you to be surrounded by monsters of all kinds. You did your best to fight off as many as you could, but it soon began to feel hopeless. "We're never going to make it," you cried, surprising the men you were with. "Now now, Y/N. Where's your optimism?" Ketch asked with a smirk. You opened your mouth to respond when someone else appeared. Someone you thought was long since dead.

He helped to kill several of the monsters before turning to you with a grin. "What are ya doin' here, Cher?!" You couldn't help but smile. "It's a long story, Benny. We have to get out of here." Benny nodded and began to lead the way. Mick and Ketch stayed as close to you as possible. You could tell they didn't trust Benny, but you also didn't care. He did just save your life...well, your soul anyway.

You nearly laughed when you saw the rift that would lead you home. You, Mick, and Ketch took off running but you didn't make it far before you heard the sound of more monsters approaching. "Mick, get her out of here!" Ketch yelled and you stopped. "We're not leaving you!" Ketch ignored you and yelled at Mick again. Mick grabbed your hand and tried to pull you along, but you fought against him.

"Y/N, you have to go!" Ketch told you. You glanced back at Mick who smiled softly. Feeling tears well up in your eyes, you took a step closer to Ketch. "I'm so sorry," you whispered, leaning up to kiss him fully on the lips. "Thank you." Ketch almost smiled. "Go on." You walked back to Mick who had sliced open his hand and was holding out a knife for you to do the same. You glanced back at Ketch to find him looking at you. The last thing you saw before you joined hands with Mick was Ketch fighting off a swarm of monsters.

Mick appeared back on Earth and instantly called Castiel, who flew to him and took him back to the bunker, where your body was. Mick did exactly what Crowley told him to do and he waited. Castiel had healed your body and to the outside world, it looked as though you had been sleeping.

Suddenly, your eyes opened and Mick fought the urge to cry. "Mick," you said softly, sitting up and wrapping your arms around him. You were sobbing as Mick kissed your hair. "I know, love. I know." Your brothers and Castiel watched as you let all your tears fall for Ketch. "What happened?" Sam asked in a near whisper. He didn't know if you'd start crying again. "Ketch...he saved our lives," Mick told them before launching into the story of what happened.

"Wait! Benny? Benny's alive?!" Dean cried, interrupting Mick and you nodded. "Or he was when we stepped through the rift." You snuggled closer to Mick. "Ketch is dead. He died to save me," you said and Mick gave your shoulders a squeeze. Sam came over kissed your forehead. "Get some rest. You'll feel better in the morning." Dean smiled and followed after Sam. "Goodnight, Y/N," Castiel said and disappeared.

Mick laid down and kept you close. "Mick?" He hummed in response and you sniffled. "I don't want to do this anymore." Mick's brows furrowed as you moved your head to look up at him. "What do you mean?" he asked, not certain if he wanted the answer. "I don't want to live this life anymore. I don't want to hunt. I don't want anyone else to die because of me."

"Darling, if you're certain, I'll take you away from here. We'll go anywhere you want to go. A small flat in London, a bungalow in the Caribbean, a townhouse in New York. Whatever you want," Mick promised you and you smiled. "I'd like that. Can we leave soon?" Mick nodded and kissed the top of your head. "If that's what you want. We can be out of here by the end of the week."

"Please." Your voice sounded so broken it hurt Mick. "Of course. We'll tell your brothers tomorrow." You agreed and finally closed your eyes. The rhythm of Mick's heart lulled you to sleep. Unfortunately, it was a sleep full of nightmares. Hell, Purgatory, Ketch, repeat. All night long. The next morning, you couldn't wait to tell your brothers your decision.

"It's probably for the best, guys," you told them, not daring to look in their eyes. You felt someone lift your chin. You raised your eyes to meet the green ones of your eldest brother. "Hey, it's okay. You do what you feel is right for you." You sniffled. "You aren't mad?" Dean and Sam chuckled. "Of course not. You're family! We support whatever you decide." You hugged them close and breathed in their scents.

"Mick, you better take care of her. And call us, if you need anything." Mick nodded. "Of course. I love your sister, mate. I will protect her with my life." You returned to Mick's side and his arm automatically wrapped around you. You rested your head on his shoulder and sighed.

You weren't sure what was going to happen now, but you knew that it had to better than the life you were living. You and Mick could have the apple pie life you'd always dreamed of. You could get married, have children, the whole nine yards. You looked up into Mick's bright gaze and knew you were making the right decision. Leaving the life was definitely for the best. For both of you.