Chapter uno

(Osana's Pov)

Apparently, when I was born, I had a little bit of a problem. I got mad a little too easily. My parents tried to help me but, they couldn't. When I turned 3, they had to send me to pre-school, they were a little bit worried. I don't know why but, I hated everyone at that time. I used to yell at my teacher every, single, day. She never got tired of it though, she tried her best to make me stop but it never worked, until I met Taro. He was nice to me, and I calmed down (for a while). I finally had a friend.

In middle school, I realized that I had a crush on Taro, a lot of boys like me and wanted me to be their girlfriend but I yelled at them and called them a baka. I was a little mean (just kidding) to Taro, I don't know if he didn't mind or he was secretly angry at me, oh I guess I'll never know.

High school, oh high school, still in high school. I can't be mean to Taro anymore, I think I'll confess on Friday (cause TGIF)

"TARO GET OUT HERE NOW!" I yelled. Taro ran out le door and met Osana.

(Taro's POV)

Oh no! I overslept again! Osana gonna yell at me again. "Taro! You're always late! Come on! If we hurry we can make it to school on time!" "But Osa-." "No buts!" As usual, we make it school almost on time. I usually just go to the fountain and read but something amazing happened! "Listen, dummy, I have to go somewhere after school so I won't be able to walk home with you, it's not like I wanted to!" Yes! I won't be yelled at! Thank you whoever did this!