Chapter 11: Deep Streets

--Streets of New York--

Logan reached out for some old cans to look for food that can be used as food. He only slept for 3 hours earlier and he felt awfully tired, but he was always tired. The streets were making him suffocating, the noise made by the crowds of people and the horns of cars. It was always hard for him; it was hard for mutants. How can someone live here when they can't have justice for themselves?

But for now, he can't argue about that shit. What's the point in asking for justice when the Avengers literally destroyed New York? This place will stay the same, even if some God shows up and kills half the Avengers.

"Please fucking tell me that there is some food here." Logan thought, searching through the dumpster

The dumpster was empty but there was always more of it in New York. Maybe he could find some leftover hamburgers in the next one. A few homeless men started to walk pass by him, also looking for some food or even begging other people to give them.

Suddenly two men grabbed Logan's arm and placed a knife on his neck. The knife was really into his neck, it felt like it was already bleeding. Other people who were watching left the place immediately when they saw him get punched in the face.

"Give us some goddamn money or we will shove this knife up your throat." The man said

"Grab me again and I'll stab something much worse. I promise you should just walk away with your life, alright boys?" Logan said

"You don't tell us what to do here. We run this show. You listen to whatever we say so you better shut up right now, boy." 

"Alright, you asked for this." Logan said, until a man stopped them from having a fight

He was wearing a fashionable suit, slacks and the usual black shoes to combo with it. He looked about mid-40's because he had some white hair into him. From Logan's view, he looked more of a scientist than a businessman.

He pulled the thugs and I from fighting. He looked serious from it just by looking at him, he can just explode at any moment. But for some reason, he looked familiar to Logan, someone he had seen him in TV.

"Hold up! Break up this fight. There's no reason to fight over something." The man said

"What the hell are you here for? We're just doing our business here, they'll steal from me and I kick their ass." Logan said

"Get out of here." The man said, looking at the thugs. "Or else I'll call the police to pick you guys up. This city is still getting fixed up so you might not want to mess with the police at the moment." The thugs left

"I feel like I saw you before, in TV. Are you a scientist working for S.H.I.E.L.D.?" Logan asked

"Well I'm not sure if you can call me a scientist working for S.H.I.E.L.D. I'm currently on a hiatus for them but they can call me anytime. I'm sorry, my name is Bruce Banner and your name is?" Banner asked

"Oh... I remember who you are now. You're the bastard that turns into the big green motherfucker. My name is Logan and I'm sure we can be friends." Logan said, hitting him in the face

Logan tried this trick on Hank and it released the Beast so maybe it could work on Banner. His fcae started to turn green, his veins becoming bigger and bigger. Logan could hear the fainted voice of Banner, "Run away, please." Logan realised he released him in the wrong way, right in New York.

The next thing Logan felt was being hit hardly on the face by a green monster which sent him across two building and into a construction site. He groaned as he could feel the pain from the slap given by the Hulk, he actually felt it. Suddenly he saw a green monster leaping right into the construction site and went face to face with him.

"I thought you were a nice guy?!" Logan shouted, as Hulk was about 30 feet away from him."Does the nice side only come out when you're a scientist?!"

Hulk grabbed Logan by the waist and threw him right into a building which was being rebuilt. Logan got hit by a crane and solid pillar on his head. He touched his face as crumbles of rock hit his head. There was blood coming out of his face, actual blood and his head wasn't regenerating. The Hulk, once again, roared loudly that the pillar that Logan was resting on started to shake.

Hulk hit his face through the ceiling because he was too tall to fit in. He walked slowly to Logan who was laying down on the floor, resting from the hit to his head. Hulk grabbed him by the waist again but Logan stabbed him in the chest. Hulk reacted furiously by swinging his hands back and forth which swayed the building back and forth.

"You like that you green bastard?!" Logan shouted, stabbing Hulk in the leg

Logan took his right claw out of his leg and stabbed him in the lower chest. Hulk responded by sending him seven stories down as Logan laid again. Hulk dropped to his floor with a position for the punch which layered the whole building. The building collapsed as Logan and Hulk was right at the middle of the destruction. From a distance, a whole building was turned into huge pieces of rocks.

The pieces of rocks made Logan have a slight concussion. But from the force of the rocks, Logan thought it was only a minor concussion when it was really a major concussion. His vision started to fade away as Banner stood above him only wearing shredded pants.

"You know what? I think the Fantastic Four would love to have you. Why won't we visit them?" Banner said, as Logan fell unconscious