Sick to death Pt2

(Less pictures in this one)
(deep discriptions as possible)

Bonnie walks toward bookshelves in the corner and......

Bonnie) "oh my god!"

*Bonnie wakes up*

Stressed and cunfused she walked to where she was led to and turned the corner to find ....

___________________________|

Officer Forbes) (carolines mom): "you sure you found her here or do you think she was murdered?"

Bonnie) "i dont know, just had found her walking around looking for a book and she was laying there!"

Forbes) "Ok bonnie, im gonna look into it and dont worry, i trust you."

______________________________

Caroline) "what?! You found jessica?!... shame! she was so delicious omg!........what?! She was also kind?!"

Bonnie) "caroline shush not the right time!.... she definitely was murdered she had marks on her legs like claw marks and bites on her back"

Caroline)''oh I don't know bonnie is there such things as werewolves or something or can vampire do claw marks light that?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B) " who knows whats going on nower days"

(Sits down with a cup of Tea)

C) "well bonnie guess its just you and me bo...."

( A scratching noise comes from the room wall behind them )

C) "did you just..."

B) "yes!.... Who's there?"

( Bonnie feels a sense of isolation and dead end that bad she turns around in fright and gestures protection or at least the gesture where your arms are I front of your face, crossed almost)

(As Bonnie screams in fright! A fusion of light and flame ghasts out of the lights nearby and every single door slams shut but still consisting of a force of wind almost like a tornado of fear and rage..)

B) "what the...... Who are you?!"

C) ( Caroline watches paralysed from shock to seeing Bonnie do such alien like thing in front of her for the first time)

( A tall silhouette of a man with glowing Amber eyes and a estimate count of 6 sharp teeth like a animal but on 2 legs, we or at least i (Bonnie) could make out it was a broad in shape man and he was at least 6 ft tall where as I was 5 ft 8 so he was pretty towering )

B) "tell me who you are or else I will l have to do more damage"

Man) " oh please, a witch.." the man sort of laughs out to say he's used to it or possibly knew it would happen.

Man) "I know your afraid, I didn't kill that Jessica girl, I saw the scene as I was there that time, I saw you and Caroline later that it came I could smell some dead like smell no offense Caroline but some talking led me finding out your the popular witch  'bennet' so I'm here to talk"

Caroline) "well at least give us your name and what you are"

( the man decides to step out of the dark corner of the room revealing a tall pale man with a stubble and messy hair but fairly attractive)

Man) " my name is Kyle, Kyle drake. And well I'm a supernatural like both of you, Caroline, a vamp and ovcourse your a witch..."

B) "well?!"

Kyle) "I'm a wolf, a werewolf I transform every full moon and yes we do have anger problems just like the movies, not a good thing you would want to be aha"

C) "ooh well are there more wolfs possibly in this town?"

Kyle) "I don't know really not really met many ever only a few but I guess they have a good tracking ability so I guess?"

B) "well Kyle it's strange to be in my house but can I know why your here?"

C) "Bonnie if he didn't kill Jessica well who did it was claws and teeth and usually dogs do things like this"

Kyle) "Well that's why I'm here... I saw her body and I want to find the wollf or fucker this person is to kill innocent, it wasn't even a full moon"

____________________________

Sorry I've been away for a year 😂
I'm making more soon next chapter will be here and it will be about the killer, is it a wolf or more?!