zero | pjm - seeking ♡

Jimin held the cute baby in his hands and smiled. "It's so cute, hyung," Jungkook smiled as the baby yawned and closed its eyes.

"It looks like you," Taehyung replied.

Namjoon facepalmed and shook his head. "No duh," Namjoon sighed at the most obvious statement.

As Hoseok started to poke the baby's feet and the baby woke. The baby looked at Yoongi's blunt face when we were all staring at the baby. Tears formed the baby's eyes. "Oh no," Seokjin put his head down in shame.

Yoongi made the baby cry.

"WaaaaaHahaaeeeee," the baby cried out loud.

Namjoon and Hoseok were laughing at the fact the baby started to cry when the baby looked at him. "Eunjae!" Jimin accidentally yelled out her name.

The members were all shook and started laugh at Jimin.

"I-I mean mom! Jaehyun is crying again!" Jimin looked at his mom who was sitting rows down in the subway. Seokjin went to get the pacifier and bottle of milk from Jimin's mom.  Jimin sighed and gave the baby its pacifier.

The baby stopped crying.

"Finally," Jimin smiled at the baby because of the peace and quiet that was there for short moments.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CALLED YOUR MOM, YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S NAME!" Namjoon said while cracking up.

"I'm hella weak!" Hoseok replied to Namjoon's comment.

"Shut up," Jimin pouted. Jimin's cheeks turned bright red as he looked at Park Jaehyun, his little brother.

"How much longer is it 'till we get to Seoul?" Jungkook asked their manager.

"We have 3 minutes left and you guys need to prepare for your dance practice for the fans for 'Tomorrow'. You guys have one hour left until it starts so use your time wisely," their manager explained. They start to gather their belongings as Jimin brought back the baby to his parents.

The train starts to slow down and the boys wait by the seats close to the exit. Jimin smiled at his phone because of the notifications he received. "I love her," Jimin whispered to himself.

jiminftw: i'm back (:

STARTED: 11.11.17 - 1:05pm
FINISHED: