IV

[monday, march 19 10:47am]

I finally got into the university that I wanted.

I gave a kiss on my acceptance letter and slid on my white sneakers to start the day. My shoes were a bit tight. The type to rub on the back of my heel. But I didn't care, I was too excited.

This is my first step of officially becoming a university student. It's the orientation today, where I could join clubs and look around the campus. I headed out the door with my yellow Fjallraven Kanken™ backpack. I went on my day with a smile on my face.

I checked my calendar to see if Jimin was going anywhere, today. I just wanted to update him by a call of how I was doing in Seoul.

I don't think he's busy today. It's the March 19th. I should call him on skype. Wait is it too early in the morning? Or am I being too clingy?  Maybe I should just wait until he calls me. But I want to talk to him really bad. I haven't talking to him since the time him and the guys were helping me move in. It feels like it's going to be forever until I talk to him.

God dammit. I'm over thinking about this a lot.

I went to the nearest bus stop to get to my destination. I got on to the bus once it arrived.

Whatever, I'm calling this little dude.

I plugged my earphones into my phone. I tapped on his caller ID for skype. I waited and waited for his answer. He answered with a smile. "Hi," I did a mini-wave at the camera.

"Hey," he replied. "Why'd you call?"

"Why can I not call you?" I joked around.

"No," he shook his head with a tiny giggle. "I miss you."

"I miss you too."

"Are you on a bus?" he asked. I nodded my head. "Where are you heading to?"

"To my school's orientation, remember?"

"Oh yeah. Sorry, I forgot," he scratched the back of his neck.

"It's okay. I wish you were here," I smiled.

"I do too. If only I didn't surprise you with that song," he laughed at his on the comment.

"Shut up. I loved it," I sighed.

I looked at the comments from my old pictures. Everything was gone. All the sweet comments that he gave, the pictures we took, and my username. It's all different. "Why you on pause?" he asked with a cute curious voice.

"I was trying to look at our past. But it's all different," I gave out a fake chuckle.

"When did you change your account name?"

"When you deleted your account. It would be harder to find your past," I smiled.

There's definitely no way they can find it. I can't even find it. It's all up in our memories.

I didn't even realize but a tear fell slowly on my cheek.

I miss everything.

"Aye, Jimin... My stop is here. I'm going to be meeting real people now, so... Bye. Love you," my voice was a bit shaky as I went on camera.

"Bye. Wait Eunjae are y—," I hanged up quickly before he finished his sentence. I wiped the tears that have fallen.

I can't be sad now. The day just started and I need to be happy. I have to find people who I can make friends with. I don't want to be moping around my apartment waiting for Jimin to come online.