Chapter 3: Interruptions

Lucky's POV
^^^Lucky above^^^

Just when shit goin smooth, here she come. I roll my eyes and tighten the hand on Mariie's thigh. Damn, that ass look good...

"Lucky I know yo ass can hear me!"

My head snaps up when I hear her footsteps coming closer, and I mean mug her as she snap her fingers in my face.

Yvonne.

Ight, thas it. I stand up and move Mariie off my desk so I can sit, and pick her up so she's on my lap. After I'm comfortable, I look over at Yvonne and sigh. On the inside, I smile. She pissed.

"What girl?"

She looks at Mariie and mean mugs her. Mariie laughs and pulls out her phone, scrolling.

"Problem? Or do you wanna apologize for earlier?"

Wait, what?

It's my turn to intervene. "What you mean earlier?"

Mariie shrugs. "This the big bitch that knocked me down. She the reason I took so long to get here." She shrugs again, not looking up from her phone. "That and she said she shoulda whupped my ass because her fake ass J's got scuffed."

"Bitch my shoes ain't fake. Anyway, Lucky I need to talk to you."

Damn, she annoying. "About what?"

"Alone?"

"Nah, we can talk here or not at all. Your choice."

Mariie yawns and takes out her headphones. She puts them in her jack and looks at Yvonne. "You ain't gotta lie girl, I got the real ones at home. But I honestly don't care that you walkin around wit fake ass J's on yo feet. Gone and talk to Lucky."

With that, she gets off my lap, sits at the desk next to me, puts in her headphones, and lays her head down.

Yvonne takes the chance to move closer to me, and I sigh.

"I texted you "

"I know."

"Why you ain't text me back?"

"Because I didn't want to."

"And why is that?"

"Cuz I don't like you. We fucked, and it wasn't even all that. We ain't together, so I don't have to talk to you. Period."

"So this yo new bitch?"

"Watch ya mouth."

"Is she?!"

"To be honest, that don't concern you. And the teacher's here, so I'm done talkin to you."

Yvonne turns around and stomps to her seat in the back of the classroom, and the teacher walks in. I check my Rolex, and see that we still got 10 minutes till class start.

I turn in my seat. "Mariie." I tap her shoulder.

"Hmm?" She says, taking out her headphones. She stretches, and I catch myself staring at her body.
MINE.
What the fuck?

I shake my head and take a deep breath. "Come on."

"Come on where?"

"Outside wit me. We still got time before class start."