Chapter 6: Let's Chill pt.2

MARIIE'S POV

Enjoy my babies♥️💕
~~~~
Oh. My. God. That look just gave me hella chills. I look back at Luck as she slides her hand up my thigh. Just then, a horn honks behind us. Before she can pull off, I unbuckle my seatbelt and step out of the truck.

"Y'all know DAMN WELL that you ain't got nowhere to go! Don't fuckin rush us! Worry about that busted ass headlight you got and mind ya business."

The white lady looks at me and then looks away. I turn to the truck, remembering to slide my foot under the side, and get back in. I roll my eyes as I put on my seatbelt and Luck pulls off. Out of the corner of my eye, I see her smirk and put her hand back on my leg, higher up than before.

"Hurry up and drive, cus now I'm stressed."
~~~~
LUCKY'S POV

I'm tryin my hardest to not move my hand up nomore, but the struggle is real. When shawty got out the truck and spit that fire to whoever was behind us, my shorts was soaked. No weird shit, but it was like Six Flags below my belt. I look over at Mariie, and she got her arms crossed over her chest, face red as hell.

"Chill out mama," I squeeze the thigh I'm holding "we straight."

She just sighs real heavy and crossed her arms tighter.

"That big bitch drivin' that shitty ass Honda to her shitty ass job ain't have to honk at us. She need to worry about her fucked up ass headlight." She look over at me, givin' me puppy dog eyes. "You gone help me go to sleep? I'm sleepy after that Big Mac."

Fuck me. "I got you lil mama, don't even trip." I smirk at her as I turn into my driveway. "I know why you actin like that,"

"Why am I actin like this?" She turns in her seat and licks her lips.

You need some of this act right, thas why. "My widdle baby is tired."

"Well you know what you gotta do when babies are tired, right?"

"What?"

"You gotta carry me inside." She take off her seatbelt and stretches. "Come on, take me inside."

I shake my head, but get out to to go her side of the truck. "You sum else, you know that?"  Mariie just smiled and gave me the grabby-hands motion.

"Hurry up, Luck! It's cold out here."

"Ight then, damn! Come here." I shake my head and step closer to her open door. With her inside the tuck and me standin outside, her head reaches mine. Moving in closer, I zip up my jacket. It's cold asf! She opens her legs so I can stand between them, and I move in to grab her around her waist, noting how smooth and soft the skin is back there. She got back dimples too? Damn thas sexy. She slid off the seat, my hands coming around to grip the bottom of her thighs. Lil baby thick...jesus I'm finna faint. I hike her up, making her legs wrap around my waist as she reaches behind me to shut the door. I walk up to my apartment, unlock the front door and step inside, setting Mariie down next to me. She immediately runs off, squealing, to go look around. I take off my coat and lock the door behind me. I turn on the lights and throw my keys in the little bowl on the table next to the door. I can hear Mariie lil nosey ass opening and closing doors, her little feet thumping on the floor as she runs from room to room. I smile and start to walk towards the hallway towards my room, where I assume she's at. Just then, I hear this weird shriek, ion know how to describe it, and I hear little feet running in my direction.

"Oh my god you gotta WATER BED!!!!!" Mariie runs back to me, jumping in my arms. She wraps her little hands around my neck and starts rubbing my scalp with her nails. I groan.