Chapter 5: Let's Chill pt.1

MARIIE'S POV
^^^Mariie Above^^^
Yea, yea I'm back. I was going through this story and realized that it's pretty good. I got mad bc it wasn't finished, until I realized that I had to finish it😂😂 I'll try to update regularly, so bear with me. Enjoy!!💕
*make sure to play the video at the top close to the end, ya know, set the mood 😉😉
~~~~~
I walk outta McDonald's with a smirk on my face. I got her keys. I jingle 'em as I walk to the truck, liking the sound they make. As I walk around to the driver's side, I realize how big her truck is.
"That's what ya lil ass get for bein slick."
I turn around and throw my fist out, barely missing Lucky as she weaves around my tiny hand.
"Damn, Luck! Don't sneak up on me like that, I almost rocked ya shit."
"My bad lil mama," she throws up her hands in mock surrender. "You almost got me tho." She takes the keys from my hand and nods her head to the passenger side. When I give her a bewildered look, she laughs and says "Hell nah I ain't lettin' you drive my shit. You can barely get in, let alone drive."
I stick out my tongue and walk over to my side like she said. "I'm only sitting in the front seat because I want to, not because you told me. So there."
I open the door and take a few steps back, hyping myself up to make a running start so I can get in the truck. Lucky sees me and laughs as she steps out of her side to come over to help me.
"Does the widdle baby need my help?" She laughs when I flip her the bird and leans on the side of the truck, gesturing for me to proceed.
Ignoring her, I step back one more time and make a run for it. At the very last step, I fling myself into the front seat, barely getting in, before situating myself and putting on my seatbelt.
"Does the widdle baby need my help?" I mock her and laugh "Hell fuckin no."
Lucky chuckles as she walks back over to her side of the truck. Without breaking stride or looking away from me, she passes her foot under the side of the truck, and a small step appears. When my eyes widen and my face gets red, she laughs. This one a full on belly laugh, and I find myself liking this one even more so than the last. She steps up and in the truck before starting it and looking at me once again.
"Ya ass really thought that I could just step up in the truck?"
"How did you do that? And why ain't you tell me before I did all that runnin?!"
"I had my baby custom made for me, I know a guy who gave me a good deal." She shrugs and looks over at me "And you didn't ask."
"Fuck you, Luck." I say laughing. Asshole. Imma get her big ass back tho, watch.
She grabs my thigh and pulls out of the parking lot. After turning right instead of left, the direction of the school, she stops at a red light and looks over at me. She slides her hand slowly up my thigh and looks me dead in the eye.
"I plan for you to." 
~~~~~
dun. Dun. DUN!!!! Y'all excited? I am. Next chapter is gonna be part 2, and it's gonna be a lil steamy. 😏😉It won't get too exciting, but I promise it's gonna be good. That's all for now, love you babes!!! *MUAH*😘♥️