Yes, I am so happy Karma likes me back 🤗

(Y/n) p.o.v
"Do you got any food or some kind of granola bar?" I ask Karasuma.

He sighs. "I got a protein bar. " he said.

He puts it on his desk. "Great I'll take that!" I smile and grab it and leave.

I head back in the room with Rio. "Okay, class listen up." Rio spoke up.

They whole classroom looks at us. "Oh the love birds wanna announce something." Maehara smirks.

"Yes, the once love birds but not anymore." I said while I took a bit of the protein bar.

"What? What happened?" Okano asked.

"We broke up." Rio answers.

"Wow." Okajima said.

"I know, we are pretty dumb." I say pointing at Rio from behind.

Some of the boys laughed and some girls glared at me. Rio turned around and glares at me. "Calm down girl." I put my hand on her shoulder.

She shrugs my hand off her shoulder and takes her seat. Some boys surrounded me and the girls surrounding Rio.

"Why did you guys break up?" Isogai asked.

"Eh...she just wasn't the one." I answer as I chew my bar.

"Did you eat breakfast?" Muramatsu asked.

"No I was in such a hurry this morning." I answer.

"Can I talk to you (y/n)?" Okuda asked.

The boys all turned around to see her standing there. All creepy looking and a creepy smile.

"Sure." I answer.

We walk out the classroom and outside. "Why did you brake up with Rio?" She glares at me.

I chew my bar and look at her. "Answer me!" She yells at me.

I hold up a finger at her to wait a moment. I popped the last of the bar into my mouth. I chew slow so I won't talk to her.

Okuda gives me a face. "Hurry up and swallow the damn thing!" She angrily said.

I close my eyes and hold up my hand at her. I put my left finger on my lip and then swallow my bar. "Ah...you shouldn't rush a person when they eat fool." I smirk.

"Shut up! I told you to stay away from Karma. Are you trying to get to him?" She asked.

"Whhhhaaaatttt?" I sound out the word. "No, we haven't spoke since yesterday. I think." I say scratching my head.

"Okuda did you gave us a potion?" Rio asked.

"What are you t-talking about?" Okuda pushed her glasses up her freaking nose.

I started to crack up. Imagine Okuda shoving her glasses up her nose. "What are you laughing about?" Rio asked.

"N-nothing." I said while laughing and looked away. Ah, my stomach hurts. Then I put back on my serious face.

"You can make potion?" I ask.

"Yes." She replies.

"Cool but not cool." I said.

"Now tell us why you used a love potion on us." Rio glares at her.

"It's because mr. cutie here," she points at me.

"Aw thanks!" I smile at her.

She glares at me. "He wants to steal my man away from me!" She yells.