Chapter One

Authors Note (You'll understand video above is you read the authors note)

     Hey-lo there! Amber again with yet another story! But! If you've read my stories before (Any of the 49 of them) you know that
a. You don't have a clue what I looked like (I meet the Demigods is kind of fake. Well, the way I look [Kind of] + name. Sorry.)
b. You don't really know much about me
c. I wanted to sound important so I added a third thing. Deal with me here.

     Anyway, so, it's up to you, I can either do a face reveal, OR another reveal of some sort, like you can ask a few questions and I'll answer. You may not want a face reveal, I think I'll have the same result as Medusa. (Ha. I love Greek Mythology too much.) Oh! Speaking of Greek Mythology! I'm getting all the Percy Jackson books, because the times I had them they were out of a library, except the first book series, that I own. But the Heroes of Olympus? Magnus Chase? Trials of Apollo? (My mom's pre-ordering the third book for me! My mom is awesome!) Nope. Don't own them. Doesn't matter how many times I take them out of the library (about seven times each) I don't own them. But I will soon! Plus, if you haven't watched Seven Deadly Sins, WATCH IT. You can't live without watching Seven Deadly Sins. It's awesome. Anyway, on with the story! (I typed Stary instead of Story and all I could think of was Finding Dory. I don't know why. Oh, who else wonders what happened to Nemo's mom!? I haven't seen the movie in forever, maybe it says. [I looked it up. I cried. FINDING NEMO IS DARK. WHAT THE HECK PIXAR?! YOU MADE ME CRY! YOU DON'T KILL OVER A HUNDRED PEOPLE RIGHT IN THE BEGINNING OF THE MOVIE!  ESPECIALLY BABIES! YOU MAKE ME SICK! Oh. Right. Story. I swear I have ADHD sometimes.  Which means.... I'M A DEMIGOD! Wait. Story. Right. No more sidetracking.)

Percy's POV

     I stared out at the ocean. The moon glimmered off of the gentle waves, lapping against the sandy shore. A crab scuttled onto land and out of view of my vision, leaving a quiet snapping noise as it went. Soon, the waves were the only noise that I could hear. I looked up at the stars, only to look down again as I saw Zoe. I couldn't bear any more pain right now. I sifted some sand through my fingers, collecting a few small pebbles and some dried out kelp in my hands. I threw it to the side with a sigh.

      I know I couldn't stay for to long, as much as I wanted to, so I stood and stretched my arms above my head. I didn't want to raise suspicion, a homeless guy staring at the ocean at midnight. I turned around, only to freeze in my tracks. Just beyond the wood line multiple people stood, all with powerful auras. My first thought was that they were demigods, but they held to much power. Same thing for the gods. Plus, what would the gods want with me anyway?

     I couldn't see them, but I could tell they were tense. I frowned. Who were they, and why are they here? I decided to take the long way across the beach and try to go around them. Hopefully they wont follow. I turned to my left and started to walk. Much to my disappointment, they followed me. So it was me they were after. I turned to the woods with a sigh, mostly of frustration, and started to walk in that direction. Haven't I dealt with enough?

      I stood just outside of the woods. They were close. Really, really close. I could tell now that there were three of them. I looked around floor level, scanning the woods. Nothing. I tried to focus on the auras and noticed that they were a few feet in front of me, but higher. I looked up and saw what I did not expect to see.

      Crouched in the trees were three people. One had bluish, grey spikey hair and vibrant purple eyes. He was about seven feet tall and his eyes shone with greed. He wore red leather pants as well with a jacket, which were both to small for him. Another didn't look older than twelve. He had long, bright blond hair and large green eyes with a sword that had the handle in the shape of a dragon sheathed across his back. He wore a white shirt, black vest and red tie and white short things that looked like they were made in the eighteen hundreds. The third had short brown hair and brown eyes, and wore a blue and yellow hoodie with weird looking boots and blue jeans. The only weird thing about him was he was sitting on a floating pillow. In summary, they were the weirdest bunch of people I'd ever seen.