Chapter Two

I decided to update this again! Yay! (Only after creating three more stories...) Anyway! I finally got another idea for a chapter! FYI this story is gonna be kind of quick paced because I can't wait for the demigods to meet the new Percy... Yeah. I'm an awful author, I'm sorry. I'll try to dial down the speed. Yeah.

Percy's POV

      Everyone else went to bed drunk out of their minds, except Elizabeth. I'm still trying to get over the fact that Diane is a thirty foot giant and the leader of their little 'group' isn't older than twelve, yet was probably more drunk than everyone except Ban, who drank almost as much as Diane. Yeah, I'm talking barrels of beer. I kind of hung off to the side, watching everyone. Elizabeth obviously liked Meliodas, and Meliodas (Very obviously) likes Elizabeth. That made me very uncomfortable, to be honest, and Diane pummeling Meliodas? Probably the highlight of my night. King also obviously liked Diane, and Ban kept teasing, to which King would freak out about and Ban would burst out laughing, but there seemed something deeper in their relationship, a hidden grudge, maybe bond. Same with Meliodas and Elizabeth, though it was more obscure with them.

     Everyone else was in bed, but I sat by the fire all alone. Well, Diane was sleeping on the other side of the tab, but she was snoring loudly and heavily sleeping, her large Gideon at her side. After a while of being bored I decided to clean up after the drunk bunch. I picked up trash, which included beer bottles and food, to name a few, and organized the leftover beer bottles, setting them in a row by brand on a picnic table near the fire. Once satisfied with my work, I sat back down on the ground and stared at the fire. It was so peaceful, I found myself wandering into my memories.

Flashback

     "I hate you!" Annabeth screeched, throwing a lamp in my direction. I ducked and it shattered over my head, the glass falling in pieces to the floor. "I hate you I hate you I hate you!" She kept throwing things at me while I tried to talk to her.

     "What did I do?! Please tell me!" I begged, dodging a flying dictionary.

     "You know what you did, you jerk!" She screamed. She noticed she had thrown everything she had at me and instead threw a fist.

      "Annabeth!" I yelled, trying to dodge her continuous blows at me. "Please! Stop!"

      She landed a nice blow to my jaw and I heard a sickening crack. She was crying now, screaming that she hated me over and over. I stumbled, holding my jaw when she drew her dagger. My eyes widened. "Annabeth! Please, no! I don't know what I did but I'm sorry!" I screamed, but she didn't listen. She drove her dagger into my stomach, making me gasp in pain. I stumbled around the Athena cabin, blood oozing between my fingers and falling to the floor.

       I fumbled for the hilt of the dagger, breathing heavily for oxygen. I saw her pick up a large book and approach me, a murderous look in her eyes. "A-Ann-Annabeth." I gasped, but she swung the book across my face. I felt just about every bone in the left side of my face shatter, making me let out a low scream. Another blow to my face and my world tilted sideways, making me stumble in circles before I felt myself fall sideways, my world going black.

End of Flashback

     I jolted out of my memories and immediately felt tears streaming down my face. I looked around to make sure no one was up. No lights were on and Diane was still snoring, so I let it out. I cried and cried. I cried for my losses, for Annabeth, for the gods, for my ex-father, my pain and my sorrow. I felt so empty. Not letting me emotions get to me for so long had been painful, but it didn't let me break. Now I remembered everything. So I cried, for what felt like hours. "Why are you crying?" I heard a curious voice ask from behind me.