CHAPTER FIVE. *Clears throat* Chapter five.

Annabeth's POV

     Every camper stood frozen still, while Percy just stood there lazily. "You ready to go captain?" Gowther asked.

     He looked like he was about to nod, but I spoke up. "Wait!"

     Percy crossed his arms and glared at me. I felt like shrinking, but instead I stood taller. "Percy belongs to us!"

     Ban looked around. "I don't see a Percy here. I see a man names Ghost who hates all of you though."

      I glared at him and he smirked, looking amused that he had ticked me off. I was about to say something back, but there was a blinding flash and I closed my eyes. When I opened them again, I saw the Twelve Olympians, plus Hades and Hestia. "Percy, my son!" Poseidon yelled, then began to charge him arms outstretched.

       Percy, however, did not look amused. He snapped his fingers and Poseidon ran into an invisible wall. "What the..?" Poseidon muttered, rubbing his nose.

      "It's a force field. It lets no one but who he wants inside through." Gowther said in a monotone voice.

       "But... Why wouldn't he want me inside?" Poseidon asked. Now I get why my mother hates him, he's so dumb sometimes. (Authors note- *Wince* Sorry uncle!)

       "Because he hates you." Ban replied. Merlin appeared again, along with the other people who she took with her.

       "What's taking so-" Merlin stopped mid sentence when she saw Percy's face. "My, it's been ten years since he's taken those wrappings and hood of. Gotta admit, he's pretty hot isn't he?"

      I wanted to punch her in the face. "He's mine!" I yelled. Percy full out snorted and burst out laughing.

      The others turned to look at him while he laughed, holding his stomach and his face turning slightly red. "Y-Yours!?" he exclaimed, then burst into laughter again.

       "W-What?! What's so funny?!" I exclaimed in outrage.

       "Ah, that was amusing. You nearly killed me, yet you think I'm still yours?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "Oh, and by the way, check this out." he took out his sword and- Wait what? He cut his head off, but as soon as he did he disappeared and his sword fell to the ground.

       "I knew it was to good!" Ban yelled at the sky. "Get your lazy ass out of bed you holographic jerk!"

       "It appears..." Merlin said with a sigh. "He had tricked us once again with his holograms. I guess he really didn't want to come eh? Probably still in bed, doing whatever he does up there."

       "Who knows?" Ban asked with a sigh. "I'm pretty sure he sound proofed his room."

       "He did." Gowther supplied.

       "Good to know plastic for brains." Ban said, rolling his eyes. There was another flash and there stood an identical Percy. With wrappings and hood.

       He waved. "Is this one real?" Ban asked, poking Percy's shoulder. Gowther sniffed the air.

        "No. Another hologram." Gowther replied.

        Percy spread his arms in a 'What the hell!?' manner. "Oh sorry, was that not sharable information?"

       "No because I want to sleep." Percy huffed. "I had to many shots this morning."

        "You had one!" Meliodas argued.

        "What do you think I was doing when you and my hologram left? By the way we need more of that... Uh... Hold on..." there was some shuffling and the clinking of glass. "I don't know what it's called. There isn't a label."