Chapter 3

Percy's POV

     It's been ten years since my talk with Gowther. I've learned the entire story, about Britannia, the Holy Knights, their back stories. I've met all the sins except Escandor (Dude when are they going to make season three?! The LAST episode of season two shows five seconds of him, BUT THAT'S IT. NOT COOL ANIPLEX. Oh, also, DID YOU KNOW THERE IS A SEVEN DEADLY SINS GAME!? WHAT?!) Who's supposodly still missing. In those ten years, though, I've gotten much more powers; more deadly powers.

      I've gone head to head with Meliodas and would have won if Ban hadn't cheated for him. I have brand new powers, and we all have our armor. Meliodas, somehow still twelve, has his normal armor (I'm to lazy to describe them. You know what they look like, just their normal armor.) , as well as all the other sins. I got my armor, and a weapon, well, weapons as well.

        My armor is pitch black with red swirls, and my weapon is are two swords that look like my armor, and are duel weild. My other weapon is whatever I can get my hands on. Meliodas and the others taught me how to channel my power through an object, allowing me to use literally anything. Elizabeth and Meliodas are still flirting, though not dating. Meliodas' flirting is more of a sexual harrassment, but Elizabeth doesn't seem to mind. Diane does though.

 Diane does though

                       (I love Skyrim to much

                       (I love Skyrim to much. Don't judge me. Daedric armor and Daedric swords. )

      Another thing that has changed- I don't talk. I've never had the heart to, after my talk with Gowther I was crushed. The reality of being betrayed, cheated on, and beaten had caught up to me that night. The Seven Deadly Sins have replaced all of my crushed features and turned me cruel. Not to my allies, but my enemies. I'll admit, even without my armor I look scary.

        If I'm not wearing my armor, I'm wearing a black shirt with a black leather jacket and black ripped jeans. I attached a cloak to my leather jacket, so a dark hood covers until just above my eyes. I also wrap a white gauze around the middle of my nose and down my neck, so only my eyes are visible. My eyes are usually green, but that's only when I'm in my happy mood. For some reason they change color depending on my mood. Green is happy, black is I'm going to murder you if you mess with me, dark blue is my sad/depressed, red is angry, obviously, white is thoughtful, one green one blue means I'm feeling okay but I'm still a bit depressed, while black and red... Well, that means run for your life, because I'm going to murder everyone.

        I've only had that eye color once in my ten years of joining the  Seven Deadly Sins.

       Right now I wasn't wearing my armor, since we were lazing around and there was no point in wearing it. "Hey Ghosty, wanna come down for breakfast?" Ban called up the stairs. I rolled my eyes and sat up.

       Oh, right. My name is Spirit now. Ban insists on calling me Ghosty, no matter how many times I've cut off his head for it. Literally. (Who else was [Spoiler Alert] really confused when Gowther died right off in the main battle and cried, then cried of confusion and joy when he picked his head up and casually looked for his glasses. Ban's face was awesome, almost as good as when King changed form for the first time :P [I've watched the series, like, four times. Don't judge me.])

        Merlin also modified the pill Diane was taking and made it so that she can choose to be giant or human-sized at will, so she's usually walking around in normal size if we're on a mission. If we're lazing around though, she doesn't like to waste them so she stays in Giant form. I stood up and yawned silently before snapping my fingers and appearing in a stool. I heard a loud yelp and a crash. I lazily looked over and saw Ban on the floor, a smashed stool beneath him. "I told you not to do that!" he exclaimed, rubbing the back of his head.

        I simply shrugged as Meliodas brought out food. It smelled delicious, but I knew better. Plus I didn't eat. I grabbed a really, really large plate and grabbed as much food as I could. I then walked outside and saw Diane, who was looking bored. I snapped my fingers again and her head turned in my direction. "Oh hey Spirit!" She greeted. I nodded in my own greeting and set the large 'plate' down and she smiled thankfully at me. "Thanks!" I nodded again and went inside.

       I boredly plopped down at the bar and laid my arms down, then laying my head on top of them. "You need a drink?" I heard someone ask. I nodded. Hey, no one said I didn't drink. I can fit a straw through the guaze.

       "Here you go." Someone slid a beer down the bar and I lifted my head, grabbing it before it could fall to the ground. I saw it was Meliodas. There was also a straw in the cup.

        I forced the straw into my mouth and drank hastily, until ten seconds later it was gone. I made the sign for 'little' and Meliodas nodded, grabbing a shotglass. "How are you going to drink this with your little mouth guaze?" He asked. I shrugged as he poured me a shot of whiskey.

         He slammed the shot down in front of me and I picked up it. I focused on using something I haven't used in a while, and the whiskey slowly rose from the glass, floating in mid air.  I then focused on bringing it to my mouth, avoiding the guaze. It worked, and I drank the shot. I smirked and slammed the glass back on the bar. Meliodas shook his head at me and took the glass. "This is how it's done." He threw his arm back, then hurled the shot glass at the door. It shattered and Ban highfived Meliodas, both of them laughing. I just rolled my eyes at them. I had a feeling my eyes were green.

       "There is a high amount of energy coming from somehwhere on Earth." Gowther said, walking down the stairs. "In a place called New York, Long Island." I tensed.

        "The Earth Realm?" Meliodas asked. "Haven't been there since we got Spirit."

        "I believe that Holy Knights might have found a way there. There are large auras of power all around New York in one large area." Gowther spoke in his normal, monotone voice.

        "Well." Ban brushed his hands off on his red leather pants. "We've obviously got to go investigate. Didn't we pick up Ghosty here on the Long Island beach?"

        Everyone turned to look at me. I nodded. "So do you know where this place is?" Meliodas asked, leaning on the bar. "And can you get us in?"

          I nodded again, twice. Once for each questioned. "Do we go in armor? Or..?" Merlin questioned, walking in the front door. Something about people eavesdropping in this group has been brought up multiple times.

        I shrugged. They might attack, but the demigods aren't powerful. I don't know what made their area suddenly so powerful, but it wasn't enough to take the seven of us down.

        "Right. Then, let's get together. Bring weapons, but no armor. The seven of us will go, Elizabeth and Hawk will stay here. Spirit can transport us all there. Objections?" Meliodas asked, looking around. No one objected.

        "Good. Go get Diane." he commanded. Merlin strolled out and came back with human-sized Diane.

        "You filled in?" Meliodas asked. Diane nodded, blowing her bangs out of her eyes.

         "Good." Everyone grabbed their weapons. I strapped my two swords at my sides and made sure my knives where hidden in my sleeves and boots.

         "Alright Ghosty, let's go." Ban said, putting a hand on his hip. I rolled my eyes and snapped my fingers. The scenery changed and there we were.

        Camp Half-Blood, where I was betrayed and broken.

Authors Note

All I have to say is- I left another cliffhanger for you LadyNightlight! You're welcome!