03:46

"Last fucking time I'm doing night shift," he muttered inaudibly before yawning and taking his keys out

"Last fucking time I'm doing night shift," he muttered inaudibly before yawning and taking his keys out. They made an obnoxious jingle, causing him to hiss. It was early hours of the morning, pitch black, dead silent. He was incredulously superstitious.... to an extent of course. Making noises and whistling in the night could probably summon some demon who'd dismember you and eat your soul. Well, according to his grandmother of course.

He fumbled with his keys, like a drunk man as his fingers were ice. He pushed it into the keyhole while simultaneously turning it and walked into his home.

He fell onto his bed, face first, melting into the warm covers and let his eyes come to a steady close. He was only supposed to be 'resting his eyes' for a little while before engaging in his early morning rituals. But even his coat was still zipped up all the way and his shoes till on, as the pillow smothered against his face.

Living by yourself wasn't easy especially if you hated being the alone.

Y/N had issues making friends or interacting with people in general. He had few friends and acquaintances. Only managing to scrape up a few in the university he attended. This was also the reason why lived alone, couldn't make friends to share a dorm.

Y/N knew for a fact that he wouldn't be able to share a dorm with some random stranger, he'd be so unbelievably awkward and probably get kicked out for his annoying ass personality.

At least that's he thought. In reality he was just a small, introverted, caring guy who wanted a little bit of companionship .

If only he knew the author had something ready and waiting for him.