9:40

“That was amazing, where did you learn to cook?” Y/N was more than satisfied with the breakfast he had eaten. Certainly better that leftover pizza he was planning to consume (maybe).

Y/N had put all the dishes in the sink and began washing, a small thank you for the food. “Actually I'm quite terrible at cooking but I have a friend that taught me,”

He was still seated at the table, phone in hand, furiously tapping until the phone buzzed and he hissed. "Shit,"

"What?"

“Hey, do you have a charger? My phone died.”

As a college student just getting by, Y/N could barely afford normal necessities. And without his part time job, he wouldn't survive. To put it short, he was broke.

He dried his hands and faced the man, still not knowing his name and not bothered to ask. He was just happy to have company. “No, but I'm on my way out. Do you want to..?”

As Y/N waited for some sort of response, the man stood up slipped on his jacket. "Yeah, I'll come too."

Y/N scrunched his nose in disgust, approaching the guy and pushing him towards the bathroom. "You're not leaving this house 'till you take a shower."

"I smell fine." he almost whined, drawing out the last syllable. Y/N hid a small smile as he continue to urge him. At least Mr. Kinda Cute Stranger was warming up to him.

"You smell like alcohol and pancakes," Y/N countered, giving him a final push into the bathroom.

"Jesus, no need to be so rough." he commented rubbing his shoulder with a look of pain. Y/N cracked a smile and stuck his tongue out playfully.

"Call me of you need anything!" Y/N shouted after hearing the shower turn on.

He smiled to himself, plopping down on the couch. Immediately he came into contact with a soft material. Y/N, having no sense of privacy whatsoever, he started to search the pockets. He pulled out a brown leather wallet.

He definitely wasn't planning on stealing anything. He just wanted to know a little bit more about the mysterious man on his home. Opening it revealed various cards, receipts and coupons. After about a minute or two he pulled his ID, looking for his name.

"Kim Namjoon?"