10:28

As rain lashed down on the city of Seoul the two young men dashed into the nearest corner shop

As rain lashed down on the city of Seoul the two young men dashed into the nearest corner shop. It had been sunny when they left but as all good things come to an end, the sky started drooling.

Namjoon walked into the shop, the smaller man being him. He presumably glanced through the isles, looking for a charger. Y/N couldn't tell due to the sunglasses he was wearing. He had been wearing them since they left and even when it started to rain, he still kept them on.

He wanted to question it but decided not to.

Namjoon walked to the back of the shop, grabbing Y/N along the way. He entered into the small storage unit that clearly said “Employees Only”

Y/N watched him rummage through the boxes before he pulled out a white iPhone cord, the head missing. He sighed and started to check the other boxes. Y/N took this as a sign to look around.

The unit was very small and cramped. It could barely fit two people with all the junk inside. There was a smashed clock on the wall.

"We need to get going now, I'm gonna be late for class," Y/N informed as he squeezed past Namjoon to get to the door. Namjoon made a small humming noise in acknowledgement.

Upon trying twisting the doorknob he noticed it wouldn't budge.

He tried it again with more force, nothing.

Sorry for being inactive almost forgot about this book plus I kinda had writers block sorry