Potage

The sun shone its warm ray of light as awoke after a few days of training to control my magic power. I was now able to control my growing magic powers.

As I awoke, I could hear the sweet voice of my maid Juno,

"Lady Sarah, good morning"

"Juno...", I called out her name.

"Ahh.. Sarah good morning", Juno replied.

"Good morning Juno", as I said that I smiled sweetly at Juno my maid. She remembered me telling her to be informal when we are inside the house.

As I finished my daily beauty regimen, I glided down the stairs with Juno in tow. When we reached the breakfast table, my father, mother and Jack my brother was already awaiting me.

"Good morning papa, mama and Jack", I said. Jack had asked me to wish him good morning as Jack and not as a brother since he said I wished good morning to my father and mother as papa and mama. I acquiescence to his request.

"Good morning Sarah", my parents and Jack all chimed in together.

As we sat down to have breakfast we chatted away happily and I heard from my brother Jack something very interesting.

"Brian, the Marquis of Rhine's son has been upset lately. His mother is getting sicker and sicker...", my brother Jack said.

Hmm, I said in my heart, in the Otome Game, "The Flowers of Love", one of the main capture target is Brian the Marquis of Rhine's son, his mother was sickly and died at an early age causing him to spend all his time and effort in studies. He was also known as a genius and possesses two attributes of magic. Due to his magic powers, good grades and handsome features he was known as one of the best capture targets in the Otome Game, "The Flowers of Love". His interaction with the Villainess is limited and there is no death flag for me even if he gets captured, should I get involved, he still only 11 years old, the same age as my brother Jack. Should I help him and rescue his mother so he does not end up grouchy and serious all the time like in the game. I am sure if I save his mother his appeal in the game would rise up a few notches and the heroine would target to capture his heart. I should definitely help Brian and save her mother I mumbled in my heart. I shall increase the appeal of Brian, the Marquis of Rhine's son.

As we discussed during breakfast I arranged with my brother and father to meet up with Brian and her mother Lilian. My plan was all set and I could not help the smile that was forming up in my mouth. It made quite a few servants faint. Don't know why they fainted but when they saw my natural smile most of them grasped their heart and fainted.

"So.. beautiful", Juno my maid said.

"Sarah, you are just so beautiful", Juno my maid chimed again.

A few days later I had my veil on ready to go see Brian and her mother Lilian with my brother Jack. Originally my father insisted on coming along with us , but my mother stopped him. She said it will be good for the kids to spend time together to bond. My father mumbled something about his beautiful sheep spending time with a wolf is no good. My brother on the hand had a beaming smile etched on his face as though he had won the lottery and his chest is puffed up like a peacock.

As we arrived at the Duke of Rhine' s Manor we were greeted by the butler and ushered in to meet Brian and Lilian.

"Lady Sarah, it is nice to meet you", Lilian said that while Brian grumbled,

"Why did you invite Sarah the pig here", he bared his teeth.

Seeing that my brother Jack went into a fury and grasped his sword and growled,