Who's gay now?

*alex's pov*

I wake up to the familiar My Chemical Romance song "Teenagers". I use it as my ring tone because there's nothing better than a bad ass band practically screaming about my life. The song always makes me happy as well. As girly as that sounds, but it makes mornings easier for me of course. I slide my feet on the floor & walk to my closet. I can hear my feet against the hardwood floor right before the chorus kicks in. As soon as it starts I can't help but to sing along. "Teenagers scare the living shit out of me! They could care less as long as someone will bleed! So darken your clothes, or strike a violent pose. Maybe they'll leave you alone but not me!" I'm practically screaming it. I pull on a pair of skinny jeans, & a faded botd (blood on the dance floor) t-shirt. I get so criticized for wearing this shirt, but I love it so much. You can tell by the fading, wearing down soft fabric. Just because I love the band doesn't mean I'm gay. One of the members is, but I'm not. Damn. Besides it's 2 guys that just sing about banging chicks anyway. So who's gay now? Yeah that's what I thought. Cocky pricks. I slide on a pair of head phones, & turn up a botd song. Shouting the lyrics "Girl you suck my dick like an ice cream stick!" My sister starts pounding on my door. "You're such a nasty perv!" She shouts, but I can hardly hear her over the music blaring in my headphones. As I finish the last line "well suck me." I say as she opens the door. "You're gross you know." She says. I reply back smoothly "atleast I'm not easy." She gets mad the sets off "AT LEAST IM NOT A VIRGIN" I'm confused my this. "Why would you think that?" I ask. "I ain't heard you brag about anything." She snaps back. I just smirk. "I don't want to make you jealous." I reply. Even though she was right. I'm a virgin despite being one of the most popular guys in school. Of course I can be a dick, but I'm waiting for someone special. Maybe even that one perfect girl I meet at a party like in the movies. If that's even possible. My sister just stomps out of the room with her ass barely covered by the thing she calls clothing. God. I don't see how guys can find that attractive. She's just gross. Pretty much everyone in the school has slept with my sister. Even my best friend, but that doesn't surprise me. He's the school playboy. He just fucks then ducks. No strings attached. I act like it's cool, but honestly it makes me kinda sick. He's really cocky & full of himself too. It just is what it is. Speak of the devil... He's pulling into my driveway right now. In the band van. I can see scorpions painted on the side & some graffiti letters showing obviously the name. "Psycho" is printed in big letters. Wow. Genius name. He thought of it. "Hey Alex! Get your ass down here!" Jack yells. He's with Ryder, & drake. "Damn calm your tits!" I shout back. Those guys are my life. My "crew". We are apparently popular, but really I'm a no body. I'm just known by everybody.