Not for you.

*Alex pov*

I watch her bite her lip nervously & uncork the glass bottle in her hand. She makes her way to the counter where all the drinks & the red plastic cups were. She poured some into a cup & grabbed a can of coke. She mixed it together & then chugged it. She seemed to uptight to just let go like that. I'm snapped out of my daze by jack tapping on my shoulder. He points directly at her & smiles at me "I'll be back... She looks fun." He says. I put my arm in front of him to stop him. "Not for you jack." I snip quickly. "Dude what the hell had gotten into you? " he asks. I feel myself get warm but my veins feel cold. I walk over to her & smile. "Hey Cassie this is jack. He's a dick but he came to flirt with you because you're gorgeous. Enjoy yourselves & Cassie probably keep the drinks in your system. Good luck." I smirk at him as I walk away. I can see her blushing & taking big drinks inbetween whatever he's saying. I kinda feel bad for her.

************

*Cassie pov*

And there he was. The player just come up to me. I adjust my bra & catch him staring. This was gonna be a long night. I mix myself another drink & swallow as much as I can inbetween my short sentences. I repeat this cycle several times during the conversation until he leans in & kisses me. More like shoves his tongue in my mouth & mouth rapes me. Yeah. It was bad. I pick up the half empty bottle that was full no longer than a half an hour ago,& begin chugging what's left. I hear a cried of people start chanting behind me. Chug chug chug chug. My heart started racing as I finished the bottle & felt more drunk than I was before. I half stumbled over to Alex. I started making out with him. Just as he pulls me in I realized what I did, but honestly I was too drunk to care. I felt something in his pants rub against my leg. There was music in the house & I pulled him to a clear space. We started grinding messily & you couldn't understand what I was saying.

**************************

*alex pov*

I couldn't believe what was happening. Just a few minutes ago Cassie started making out with me, & now she's grinding on me. I'm a bit embarrassed to say the least at how quickly I got a bulge. I don't know what she was doing or how she could move like that in skinny jeans, but I knew that I liked it.