& you are... Gorgeous.

*alex's pov*

I walked down the hallway & accidentally bumped into a girl that was texting. "Hey watch where you're going!" She snapped at me. I tried to play it off. I brushed the hair out of my face & held a hand out to help her up. "I'm Alex, & you are... Gorgeous." I said smoothly trying to play it off. The thing was though that it wasn't a lie. The way her dark hair slid past her breasts, & her bangs framed her face perfectly. It was a picture of perfection with bold grey eyes. I've never seen someone so gorgeous. I was snapped out of my trance by her voice again. "No. I'm Cassie, & don't hit on me." She said coldly. Why didn't she melt like all of the other girls? "So Cassie... Can I have your number or maybe-" she cut me off. "No. You can't." Ouch that hurt. She picked up her books & walked to class. I sat in geography thinking of her. I feel like such a pansy. I picked my head up from my map, & I saw her. I couldn't help but smile at her as my paper dropped to my desk. (Yes the teachers still have kids hand things back) I gave her a cheeky wink & a smirk trying not to look like a fool. She shot a piercing glare at me & turned around. I caught myself almost staring at her butt until I was snapped out of my daze. "Alex..." Mrs.canella said "tell me something about chad." I was lost for about 40 seconds until I realized the question. "Chads in Africa." I replied, but the class giggled at my obvious answer. "...& uh early marriages happen a lot there." I continued but then I just fell back into my trance. 'I'm going to get that girl.' Was the only thing on my mind. Now she was my mission. She was hot. (Trying to sound like less of a lady)

~*~

Later...

I told the guys about my new conquest. There was a lot of high fives , & whistling when I described her. I was just trying not to sound like a pansy. "Guys you gotta here about this..." I started " there's a girl. A hot one. She's got the perfect ass, & big well you know you knows. I'm gonna give it to her good." There was whooping & I smiled. "Bout time you get some." Jack said cheekily. I shot him a glare, but then I just played along. "Yeah. It's been 2 days too long." I said as I winked. Yeah. You guessed it. They didn't know either.