A/N

YO! Welcome to my first ever story!!! My name is Janette, I'm 17, I think I'm funny, although no one else does and I'm a hopeless romantic :) I hope you find my story to be lit asf. But before you read, I just want to clear some things up...

1) All Rights Reserved

So I totally don't wanna be a pain but y'all just please do not in any way shape or form, reproduce, or copy my story. I barely have any followers or readers, but you never know so... This story is mine, I wrote it and spent my precious time coming up with ideas and plans for it. If you really are that heartless to even think of ruining that for me, or any author for that matter, please X out now. Don't need that negative energy!!!

2) Constructive Criticism ONLY

This is my first official, planned-to-be-finished story, but that doesn't mean that I haven't written before. I have an idea of how to write and stuff so like don't be mean? That goes without saying. Regardless, I'm still not perfect though so if there are any like mistakes and whatnot please leave a constructive comment about it. No need to be rude. I'm going to sound like a total bitch rn but I wrote this story for myself, and only chose to share it so I could get some recognition of some sort, for myself. If you don't like any of my ideas and choose to be an annoying brat about it, your comments will be deleted and you will be blocked. Thanks :)

3) This is NOT a copy/spinoff of Friends

I chose to include this disclaimer because I feel like someone  will get sensitive or defensive about it. I love Friends so fricken much and even consider myself a hybrid of Ross and Chandler (both awkwardly funny and a dork), and so I took inspiration from it, hence the chapter titles and somewhat the story title. The plotline however is not meant to copy Friends in any way and neither are the characters, so if anything does seem awfully similar, it is simply a coincidence and not on purpose. This means: IGNORE IT! I might also include some Friends references here and there, but other than that, completely different story.

4) Extreme Swearing

This story is rated mature for the really intense swearing at times, for emphasis and whatnot. So beware. However, most time the swearing will be minimal and not all up in your face and aggressive, so you don't need to worry.

4) PLEASE VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

I'm aware of the fact that I'm so irrelevant and miniscule in this big Wattpad world, so I would appreciate whatever love you can offer me. Please, please, please make my entire life by at least commenting on anything in my story and voting/sharing it afterwards. Much love xx

5) Uploads ASAP

I live in the U.S. and idk how exactly it works everywhere else, but I'm in my last year of high school and am currently in the midst of applying to Universities and getting my shit together so like idk how often I'll find the time to write and upload. Nevertheless, that will only be for the next couple months and after that I'm home-free, so they will be more frequent. But please for this reason do not choose to reject reading my story. I know how annoying it is to wait months for an upload and then forget where you even left off, so I will definitely try to upload as soon as possible!! If you are patient, you are an angel!! Thank you!!!!

6) Enjoy!

To wrap that all up now, I really really hope you enjoy my story. I appreciate as many reads as I can get. I know I'm going way too over my head expecting people to actually read my irrelevant ass story, but I think if you can dream it you can believe it, so here we gooooooo!

Janette/liveforareason❤️