♡Double Trouble ♡

I walk into the room to see my mom staring at me with shame... *sigh* I knew it, I saw this coming... "Mie what did you do today?" Uh-oh she sounds really serious....

"What do you mean?" I'm scared my mom seems really mad about it...😓 "Quit acting clueless Mie you know what you did!" I'm getting worried...

"UHG FINE ILL JUST TELL YOU!," uh-oh "YOU GOT STRAIGHT A'S THIS YEAR!" I was so caught up in the thought that my mom was mad at me instead of proud and this lead me to say "IM SORRY!" Oh man I deserve a really hard slap on the neck... "What are you sorry for!?" My mom laughed at me, "oh I mean.. YEAH YAY!" My mom stared at me with a puzzled face... "Mie... what did you do!?" I laughed with guilt on my face... "Well you see I got into trouble...and uh I" "you know what don't break a sweat anymore forget about it" "ok", ok ok I had anxiety for that second. "Anyways, since you got straight A's I'll let you go to SF this weekend, with anyone... or even by yourself." O M G!!!! MY MOM IS LETTING ME GO TO SAN FRAN BY MYSELF!? "OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS!? OMG OMG OMG!" I ran around the house like a crazy dog.

*Friday July 24, 17*

Here I am staring at my wall waiting for the next big thing to happen, I currently just got out of school and. there's nothing, ABSOLUTELY N O T H I N G! To do toda- "Mie! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU STILL DOING UP THERE IT TAKES 30 MINUTES TO GET TO THE CITY GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP!" OMG I totally forgot I'm going to San Fran today shit!

*25 minutes later*

It's currently 12 pm and I'm here at the bart station on my way to SF looking around to see someone I might know but I end up just staring at every single bart that passes by... Then suddenly I see a guy at the other bart..."who?" I look closely and lean on the window *BOOM* "OW!" I turn around, "Im sorry, im very sorry", "JERIKA!?" I shouted to the point everyone in the bart looked at me... "Oh, who ar- MIE!" when both hugged eachother as tight as we both can..

*At Pete's Cafe*

"So how have you been?" I asked to break the awkward silence

"Oh well..I just got out of a break up..." I looked at her, I saw the sadnessn in her eyes..

"Oh my, Im- Im sorry to hear that..."

"It's okay, he was no good anyways.."

"Yeah..."

"Anyways, I have to go very soon, my flight is in half an hour, here's my number if you ever need anything.." Jerika, one of my many best friends that suddenly disappeared after our friendship of 5 yrs, is suddenly a whole new person..

"Oh, okay, have a safe flight!"

I watched Jerika as she set off, hm she really changed in the span of 2 yrs huh, I wonder if that will ever happen to me. I staired at the road infront of the cafe, I will really miss San Fran... *sigh* that guy from the bart, he looks very familiar, I swear i've seen him some- OH ITS HIM! My eyes open as wide as they can, but I was frozen there, then suddenly our eyes met...OUR EYES MET!

Author's Note:

Hey guys long time no talk...Sorry I never really continued this story...It really has been a while, promise ko na I will update very now and then, hindi lang ako nag update kase akala ko wala lang tong story na to meaning I thought it was no good...pero it seems that a lot of you have been reading it so i will continue writting this story.