90#

I got out of the shower and grabbed the towel, I looked over at the place I set my clothes down. The door was opened a crack, I looked around. My clothes were gone, I frowned and held the towel around me. I looked around the apartment and didn't see my husband, Finn anywhere. I decided to sneak out of the bathroom, then I saw my pile of clothes on our bed. I rushed over to it and dropped the towel, I went to grab my bra but heard giggling.

I quickly turned around and saw Finn standing there looking at me, I squeaked and looked at him "Finn!" Finn started giggling again. I didn't say anything and grabbed the towel "Why would you do that?!" I asked. I wrapped the towel around my shoulders and turned to my clothes, I grabbed my underwear and went to put them on but the towel got snatched off of my shoulders.

I turned around to Finn again and he had the towel in his hand, he waved it in my face. I went to grab it but I grabbed his arm and he stumbled near me and I was up against him. I looked up at him nervously, he looked down at me. Finn didn't say anything and I snatched the towel from him, and he stepped back "Sorry" "I'll get you back" I said.

Finn scoffed and walked off, I got my clothes on and didn't see Finn in a long time. I was fine with that, but we had been married for like a year and had been doing what normal married couples do. It was a perfect relationship, and he just started something he would possibly like.

*The Next Day*

Finn was going to the gym, so he was taking a shower to make a good appearance. I snook into the bathroom and grabbed his clothes, I snook out and went on the opposite side of the bed and set his clothes down on the bed. I then heard the shower turn off, I ran and hid. I saw Finn's head peek out, I stood still and he walked out. Then he went over to the clothes, he set his towel next to the clothes and then I walked over to him.

Finn didn't say anything because he didn't know I was there. I scared him and he fell, I started laughing and he looked up at me. Finn wasn't mad and I grabbed the towel, then he started to get frustrated. Finn chased me a bit until I threw the towel on the bed, Finn crawled on the bed and grabbed it. Then he looked at me with a glare and started getting ready for the gym.