#100

I had finished my interview and was going home to take a shower, and then go to bed if I was tired. My boyfriend, Finn was doing a paper view. I unlocked the apartment keys and walked inside, I sighed and tossed my bag. I went to the bedroom and got my stuff put together and went to the bathroom, I stripped and began to take my shower. I got out and dried off after, I wrapped the towel around my curvy body and went out of the bathroom to get my hair brush. I saw the front door open and my eyes widened. My grip tightened on my brush as someone had broke into the house, I walked and felt the towel become to unravel. I frowned and held it closely, I rolled my eyes and went back to the open door and closed it. I walked back to the bathroom to be met with my boyfriend who scared the shit out of me "Gah!" I yelled. 

Finn began to chuckle and I hit him with the brush, my towel fell. Finn's eyes widened as he looked at me and I squeaked and snatched the towel. Finn turned a dark red and I got in the bathroom and he stayed out, I was so red even though Finn saw me like that tons of times. I smiled and changed, I walked out and saw Finn sitting. I sat next to him and started kissing and nibbling his ear "S-Sam-" "Shh..." I whispered and kissed him everywhere I could "Stop teasing me..." he whispered back "Fine" I straddled him and he moaned. I smirked and took care of something for him and after we took a shower together.