#106

I watched Finn as he drank his vanilla protein shake and the drink residue rested on his lips.

Finn was relaxing before his match, he had trained all day so he felt confident. I walked up to the table he was at and sat next to him in the cafeteria for all the wrestlers on the roster, I stretched and looked at him "Fancy seeing you hear" giggling I folded my arms at him. Finn chuckled and sighed "I'm just trying to think before my match I guess" I nodded "Understandable" Finn had a vanilla protein shake in front of himself. I glanced at it as it was opened, Finn looked at me "So uh... You hear to give good luck?" "I mean, you probably don't need it" I say with a shrug. Finn smiled "That's sweet, thanks love" he said looking at the table with a big smile on his face. I smiled at him "It's true tho" I say resting my head in my arms on the table with a smirk.

Finn chuckled and drank his protein shake leaving a stain on his beard as I watched, I turned deep red as he put the drink down. I watched him and stared at his lips "You ok?" he asked pulling me from my trance "Oh um... Yeah" I said sitting up. Finn looked at me as I stretched again "You look tired, maybe you should go take a nap during my match and I can take you home like last time?" I looked at him "Are you sure?" I asked blushing. Finn looked at me "Of course I'm sure, hell I'd even carry you into my car and into my place while you sleep in my bed" I looked at him in shock. Finn smiled at me and turned red also "Why do you look so shocked?" he asked "I um... I'm gonna go do what you said" I said standing up and pushing my chair in. Finn frowned "Aw I wanted to talk to you" I giggled "I'm feeling a bit tired anyway" Finn nodded and drank more of his shake. I waited till he was done "I thought you were tired" he said looking up at me and staring at my body for a second "Uh... You have milkshake on your lips" I said pointing and stumbling away to my dressing room and laying down to nap while watching Finn's match.

*Finn's P.O.V.*

I won my match against No Way Jose and made my way up the ramp, the dude was so weak I wasn't even hurt. I  remembered about Sam taking a nap, I went to my dressing room and changed then got to Sam's room. I knocked on the door softly and heard rumbling around inside, I opened the door to hear her squeak and rush elsewhere. I quickly closed the door and turned around "F-Finn! I um didn't expect you to be here..." "You thought I'd lie to you?" I said scoffing. Sam sighed "I usually get lied to with such an offer..." I rolled my eyes "I'm not the type of guy, I thought you'd realize that by now" I said shaking my head. Sam giggled "I think I already have, also you can turn now" I did so and seen her dressed in a beautiful red dress that made me blush "What's the matter? Never seen a girl in a tight red dress?" "I have but... You just make me speechless" I said scratching my head nervously.

*Sam's P.O.V.*

Finn was a deep red lighter than my dress and he tried to make an explanation on why he looked so shocked to see me in such a dress. I dried my hair some more with the towel nearby to see Finn staring at me "So um, since your awake and all... Wanna go on a date with me?" He asked. I looked at him and blushed "Of course I do!" I say excitement in my voice. I rushed over to Finn and hugged him tightly, I turned so red as he kissed my cheek. I smiled "Sorry I walked in while you were changing" "It's fine, it's likely that your gonna see more if you keep on taking me out for dates" I giggle.

Finn gasped to what I said and I pull away from our hug. I look up at him, a smile plastered on our faces. Lips inches away, Finn looks at mine as if he wants to kiss me and I look at his as if I want to kiss him. We both meet the gap, and create a passionate kiss. One of the best kisses I've ever had, I wrap my arms around his neck as his hands rest on my back playing with my hair, we tilt our heads to increase the space we had. Soon we pull away and look into each other's eyes "That was amazing..." we say at the same time.

We giggle and look into each other in the eyes "Lets go then" he says putting his arm around mine. I blush and nod as he opens the door and walks out with me, everyone stares at us in awe as we walk to our garage. Finn smiled at me "I know you took the bus here with the other ladies right?" "Yeah" I giggled. We walked over to Finns lambo and he opened the door for me and drove to the fanciest Greek restaurant anyone had ever seen in their whole entire lives.