01 That Night

A/N: hi this is my first fic, I got excited from getting the idea that I'm up at midnight writing it. I hope you all enjoy it!~ also I don't think I had to say this but Wonho's real name is Hoseok!

Date night. A night that all couples look forward to. Little did Hoseok and Minhyuk know that the night would be one of their worst.

Minhyuk and Hoseok have been dating for a year and a half. They did almost everything together and truly wanted to spend their futures together. Hoseok decided it was time to pop the big question to Minhyuk.

Both looking their best, they drove to the restaurant together. Only a block away, the accident happened. A drunk driver had drove through his red light and hit Hoseok's car, causing great damage to it and its passengers.

Hoseok's POV~

My eyes fluttered open and all I saw was white. The light was painful, but not as much as the pain in my head and chest. I looked around the room I was in and realized it to be a hospital room. I thought back to what might have caused me in here; the crash. I must have broken a few ribs since the pain is too much. Tears began to spill from my eyes. All I wanted to know was if Minhyuk was alright.

"Minhyuk?! Minhyuk!" I cried out. My breathing was hitched and my eyes were blurry from tears. Moments later, I heard a door open and close. A doctor came to my bedside.

"Hello, I'm Doctor Lee Wooseok. You're here because of a terrible car accident. No casualties, but other injuries have occurred." He said looking at my chest. My predictions were correct.

"Where's Minhyuk?" I asked while sniffling.

"Ah, the other person brought in. He's in the ICU. He's had a horrible injury to the head and is recovering. But I can assure you that he is alive." Doctor Lee said and checked my fluids.

I began crying again, I couldn't bear the thought that the love of my life almost died. What would I do if I ever lost him?

Doctor Lee handed me a box of tissues. "You can be released in two days, and I'm sure by then that your friend will be moved to the normal ward by then. You can visit whenever after that." He patted my shoulder and left.

-

As the two dreadful days went by, all I could think about was seeing my love, my starlight. The only reason why I could continue in this world. Family came to visit, even some coworkers. I was only interested in seeing Minhyuk.

-
Release day, I'm thankful my mother was able to bring me more casual clothes to leave in. The clothes I planned on wearing to dinner were far too fancy to leave in. Along with the clothes, the engagement ring box was returned to me. Upon seeing it, tears formed in my eyes but I had to stay strong. Minhyuk was still alive and I was going to see him. I traveled through the hospital finding his room with the help of Doctor Lee. "Room 205" I muttered under my breath as I found my way there.

I knocked on the door before opening. A small "come in" was heard and I knew that voice from anywhere. A little too excited I rushed into the room to find my love. Minhyuk laid in the hospital bed, bandaging around his head and a cast on his left arm. My eyes became teary upon looking at him. My angel, hurt because I didn't pay attention well.

He looked at me almost confused. I brushed it off and sat in the chair on his left side. I wiped the tears that had fallen and grabbed his hand. He was startled by the touch.

"I'm so glad you're o-okay" I said quietly with hics.

He looked at me and tilted his head. "I'm sorry, but who are you?" He asked puzzled.

Right then and there my life crumbled into pieces.

The love of my life didn't even recognize me.

A/N: ah so sad! I actually cried while typing this. Wonhyuk is my ult ship and this plot is really gonna mess with my heart. Stay tuned for the next chapter! <3