7

We sit on an icy bench, "hey, I'm going to be having a sleepover on the weekend, wanna come?" Taehyung offers. "What day?" I ask, "Friday to Saturday," Taehyung says, "yeah, I'll come," I say, those were usually my father's really bad drinking nights. "Usually we bring all our sleepover stuff to school and then straight after school we go to the house we're sleeping at, can you do that?" Taehyung asks. Even better, I didn't have to see my father at all on Friday, I smile, "yeah, I can do that," I say brightly, "great!" Taehyung exclaims. 

"BOO!" I feel cold hands wrap around my neck briefly, but I don't move. When I look up I see Hoseok standing right behind me and Jimin laughing his butt off because he scared Taehyung and Taehyung was continuously hitting him "YAH! YOU ASSHOLE!" Taehyung yells. Hoseok pouts, "you're no fun, you didn't get scared," Hoseok whines. I giggle, but if only he knew I don't get scared by that because my father had done it to me so many times I had bruises on my neck for days, if I yelped or jumped I would've been beaten with the belt. 

Hoseok and Jimin start to build a tiny snowman with the snow on the ground. "So you're coming to the sleepover?" Taehyung asks. I nod, "is Jungkookie coming to the sleepover?" Hoseok asks, hopefulness shining in his eyes. Taehyung and I nod, "YES!" Hoseok jumps up and fist pumps the air. I giggle at his excitability, Jimin  laughs his butt off and rolls back into the snow, Hoseok turns to him and pouts. Taehyung shivers, "can we go to the coffee shop?" Taehyung asks, "it's cold," he adds. Jimin nods, "only if I can give Jungkookie a hug!" Hoseok demands, "he does that with everyone new to our group," Jimin says. I just stand up and put my arms out, Hoseok squeals with delight. He wraps his arms around me and lifts me up, "holy shit," he says.

He puts me down, "w-what's wrong?" I ask, worried that Hoseok didn't like my body weight, I knew I wasn't as fit as I could be. "Your seriously so skinny, and like weightless," Hoseok says, "I felt like I was going to break you, like I wrapped my arms around you and I just kept wrapping my arms around you, like it never ended." Jimin looks up at Hoseok and I. I kind of just shrug it off, Taehyung gets up off the cold bench and slings his arm around my shoulders again and we walk to the coffee shop. Getting in the sweet warm air hits me. 

Everyone gets drink, including me, although it was only to fit in. I hold my hot chocolate, it warms up my hands. We sit in a booth again and talk about anything that comes to mind. It was going so well, until I see my parents walking down the street. "Hey that's that guy you completely wrote off," Jimin points out. "Still don't see his son, poor guy," Hoseok sighs, then he looks at me. "Why did you write him off?" Hoseok asks, "he was making me uncomfortable," I say without thinking. I've lied so much to these people that I didn't even have to think anymore, Taehyung nods in agreement, "I mean he did kinda have this vibe about him. I wonder why the kid ran away in the first place," Taehyung thinks aloud. He ran away because is father beat him so much that day that he couldn't bare it. But his son isn't lost, his son came home. "I thought I was the only one who noticed it," Jimin said, relived.

We keep talking for ages, they had all finished their drinks long ago while mine just grows cold, "do you wanna walk somewhere?" Hoseok asks, getting restless. "Yeah, let's," Jimin says, pushing Taehyung out the booth so he could get out. I hop out and throw my cup in the trash. We walk out the coffee shop and start to drop off everyone at their houses. Mine was first. I walk up to my door, Hoseok and everyone following behind me. I unlock the door, and step in, the faint smell of alcohol fills my nose. "Can we see your house?" Jimin asks, hopeful. I look behind me, and toward my room, "s-sure, but my room is a mess," I didn't even realise I what I had said before they walked in. 

"Wow, your house is like so nice!" Jimin says, looking around. "What's that smell though?" Hoseok asks, "no offense but it smells like really bad," he adds. I go to lie, but then look back on all the lies I've told just today, it was time to say at least one truth. "My Dad's an..." I trail off, "alcoholic," I whisper. "Oh..." Hoseok says. Taehyung looks at me and smiles, but concern was in his eyes, "stupid bitch, why did you tell them? Looking for pity again? Your such an asshole," the little voice spits. I smile awkwardly, "well your house is nice, but we'll get out of your hair," Jimin says. "But your still coming to the sleepover on Friday, okay!" Hoseok says, giving me a hug, "and eat more, your really thin," Hoseok reminds.

I lock the door after they leave and run up to my room, the bloody piece of metal is still on the floor. I go to the bathroom, blood still on the floor and spew still in the toilet. "I really am disgusting, just like my body." I go to the toilet and flush it all down the drain. I get on my knees and look into the toilet bowl, slowly sticking my finger down my throat, maybe I puke my way my existence.