10

I get more flustered by the second as Hoseok, Jimin and now Seokjin describe Taehyung and I's relationship. "You guys are slow, you don't even have a ship name," Yoongi says, smirking at Taehyung and I. "TAEKOOK!" Hoseok yells, Taehyung smiles and looks down at me while I covers my face with my hands, I look up at him. "What do you say we give them a show?" Taehyung whispers to me, I shake my head, painfully aware that I'm blushing. I bury my face into his neck, I could hear Hoseok, Jimin and Seokjin start to fanboy, the snapping of pictures being taken only makes me blush harder. 

"Let's go get ready for bed," Namjoon says, I peek out from the crook of Taehyung's neck, Hoseok, Jimin and Seokjin were still taking pictures. "What about the midnight swim?" Seokjin asks. "Well, who still feels like one?" Taehyung asks, no one says anything, "eh, it's okay there's always next time," Seokjin shrugs. "Can we go take a shower or something? Get ready for bed?" Yoongi asks. "Yes grandpa, you can go take a shower," Taehyung says in a joking way.

We all go up to Taehyung's room and get ready for a shower, while we wait I go to walk over to Taehyung, he instantly pulls me down onto his lap, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Mine," he whispers in my ear. I look back at him and he gives me a goofy smile. Yoongi leaves the shower, only in boxers, Hoseok starts fanning himself. "If your gonna start fucking don't do it here," Jimin jokes. Yoongi scowls at Jimin but then smirks, walking over to Hoseok and he smashes his lips into Hoseok's, they start to make out. "I'm going to go take a shower now," Seokjin says, quickly getting up and running out the room, Jimin starts gagging, Namjoon turns around, faces the wall and curses. 

I avert my eyes instantly, they soon connect with Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung laughs awkwardly, "Yoongi can be an asshole but when you piss him off like that he'll just do... that," Taehyung explains. I nod, "I noticed," I joke, Taehyung giggles, "good point," Taehyung comments. I laugh a small bit, "you can turn around now," Yoongi says, I peek a small bit and when I see they've stopped eating each other's faces I relax. Seokjin hops out the shower a few minutes later, Namjoon goes, then Jimin, then Hoseok. I get up to go take my shower, as I grab my clothes Taehyung stops me. "I wanna see you in one of my shirts," he insists, I just nod in agreement. 

Taehyung hands me a graphic tee reading 'Flawless I woke up like this,' I just smile and go take my shower. Getting in I look at myself in the mirror, was I really skinny? I look at the beatings my father gave me; if this was my house I would've thrown up in the toilet from the disgusting sight in front of me. Where the people outside psychotic? I am disgusting, why would anyone want to hang out with me? I get in the shower, clean myself and hop out. I put on Taehyung's graphic tee and pants that only just fit me, but even when I lay down in them there was a clear gap from where my stomach sunk away and my hip bones showed. 

I walk out, hair still damp, Taehyung looks me up and down, there was a moment of awkward silence while everyone's eyes just followed my every move. "You look good in that," Taehyung finally says. I give a small smile and put my things away, I go over to Taehyung and sit down next to him. I look at Taehyung's eyes while Taehyung looks straight at my lips and my shirt and how it hung loosely off my shoulder, exposing my very defined collar bone. "Is that shirt really too big for you?" Taehyung asks, surprised, I nod, "that's the smallest tee I have," Taehyung says. Taehyung just sighs and gets up to go take a shower. 

Yoongi and Hoseok talk to each other, Namjoon and Seokjin join the conversation but Jimin comes and sits next to me. "How does that shirt not fit you? Taehyung grew out of that years ago," Jimin says. I just shrug, "maybe he didn't grow that much," I suggest, Jimin hums and nods, but I wasn't sure if he was agreeing with me or just thinking really hard. Taehyung hops out the shower a few minutes later, "what do you guys wanna do?" Taehyung asks, Seokjin falls back onto Namjoon's lap, "I dunno."

Taehyung looks at me for suggestions, "what would you usually do?" I ask, "probably build a fort and then spray silly string at each other," Taehyung replies, "well there's your answer," I say, rolling my eyes playfully. Taehyung rolls his eyes at me rolling my eyes, "let's get into teams!" Seokjin says, standing up. "Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon and I are one team, Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook, your another team," Seokjin instructs pointing to one side of the room. 

It was going to be a long night wearing my smile.

My Fake Smile.