Spyro 2 Cutscene 7: Gulp, Lunch Time!

Cynder had managed to find the remaining talismans in Autumn Plains' worlds. Now that she had all 14 talismans, she could get down to Gulp's Overlook and stop Ripto and Gulp, who were satisfied with their takeover of the castle.

"Gulp," Ripto said evilly, "we've finally made Avalar ours!" Gulp nodded happily. "You've earned a special reward!" he revealed Zoe, who he'd somehow or other captured. He didn't even notice Cynder had just flown down into Gulp's Overlook behind him, but Gulp did.

"Gulp, what is it, boy?" Ripto looked at Zoe in his hand. "Oh, the fairy. Here you go."

Cynder quickly zapped Ripto with her lightning breath, making him jump and freeing Zoe. Gulp tried to eat Zoe whole, but he missed.

Cynder chased Ripto across the arena. "You singed my cape!" he snapped. "Dragon, you are really starting to get on my nerves!" He leapt onto his throne out of the arena, and out of Cynder's reach. "This is bad." Cynder said.

"Say goodbye, electro-breath!" Ripto said, then he turned to face Gulp. "Gulp, Lunch Time!" he called. Gulp had just put his cannons on, and now, he leapt into the arena, ready to kill Cynder to death. "Gulp!" Ripto called. "Finish her off and you can have all the fairies you can eat! I'm going to enjoy this!"