°1: The Final Test.°

A lot of children unfortunately get put in an orphanage. Some of them go, but some of them stay. In this orphanage, the rules are a bit different. The Park orphanage was bought by a very rich and famous man. This orphanage was special, every child that was there had their sibling, it was as if parents left both children there on purpose. The man who had bought the orphanage was known as a rich, kind man with a big heart. People were moved when they heard that he had bought the orphanage.

"He is such a kind soul."

"He probably saw that the orphanage was in need of money, and bought the place for the children to live happy lives."

Mr.Choi was the center of attention for his 'great' deed. But behind that smile was a criminal. He wasn't only famous by the people who thought of him as a good man, he was also famous because of his underground work. Ever since he bought the orphanage, things changed. 

The children started learning how to fight, sneak around, lie, steal, decipher, observe etc. They were getting trained to be the best criminals. There were tests given to the children. They were always in pairs, siblings together. People would write down how they did and if you did worse than your sibling you get punished. In the orphanage there were 4 outstanding children. They exceeded in everything they were thought, but their sibling did not.

------------°-----------°----------

"Mr.Choi you called for me."

A man who was probably in his thirties entered Mr.Choi's office.

"After a few days, the children will 'graduate'. You know what their last test will be."

The man's expression saddens.

"Sir, isn't the test a bit too much."

"No, it is perfect. This test will break them, it will make them into the soldiers I want them to be."

"Yes sir. I shall make preparations for the final test."

With this, the man leaves Mr.Choi's office.

A few days later, many children in the orphanage fell ill. They were hospitalized, but the doctors  could not help them. 

------------°-----------°----------

"Kim Yerin:13 years old. Older sister of Kim Yesoo who has fallen ill by the sickness."

"Yes that's me. Can I please go see my little sister."

"I'm afraid not. We don't want you to get the sickness."

"I don't care if I get the sickness. I just want to see my sister!"

"Kim Yerin!"

Yerin turns around. One of the teachers had called her.

"Teacher, can I go see my sister."

The teacher looks at her with pitiful eyes.

"Yerin your sister.....she probably won't make it."

Upon hearing this, Yerin burst out crying.

"W-What do you mean she won't make it!"

"The sickness it can't be cured, but your sister has requested something from you."

"What h-has she requested?"

"She can't handle the pain anymore and has asked you to............kill her."

Yerin looks shocked at the woman.

"I should kill her?!"

"We told her it wouldn't be possible, but she insists that you do it, she says she won't mind dying if it is by your hands."