~3~

Yoongi pov

This 3 days I can't stop thinking bout Jin, how he gave me his umbrella when he knew I'll always bullied him. I hated it when people felt sorry for me.

"Hey Yoongi what are you thinking about?" I snap out when Hoseok hold my shoulder. "Oh you know i'm thinking what I'll do next to Jin." I smirk. "What did you hate so much bout him Yoongi?" Hoseok giggled. I don't know either. But something about Jin grab my attention. "Well because he's ugly." I spat.

"Anyway where's Jimin?" I ask. "Tsk I don't know..I never seen him this 3 days." Jungkook said. Then Jin come in. He only look down. So I told Hoseok to grab his collar well more like playin with him. Hoseok nodded his head. He walk to Jin but before he grab Jin, Jimin came in and hold tight of Hoseok hand. "What are you doin Jimin? Let me go." Hoseok said. "Enough you fuckers." Jimin said. He look scary.

"Jimin, what are you doin?" I said. "What do you think? I'm protecting my Jin from you. From all of you." Jimin glare at us. "Since wh-" I stop talking when the teacher enter. "Oh Jimin you still here and Jin you too? Aren't you two suppose to go back home? You said Jin was sick right?" The teacher said. I was confuse. "Oh yes, i'm leavin now c'mon Jin" Jin give him the sweetest smile.

Jin pov

Sick? "Um Jimin, where are we goin?" I said. "Oh I want to hangout with you so I lied to the teacher." Jimin was brave. Sometime Jimin can be too scary. "J-jimin will you be fine? I mean your gan-" Jimin put his finger on my lips. "They're not my gang anymore. Whatever happen, I don't care as long as I'm with you." Jimin chuckled. "Ok..so where are we goin?" I ask. "How bout..beach." sound good. "Ok."

The wind was nice here. I see Jimin run towards me. So I run from him. Its been along time since I ever play with someone. Jimin grab me then fall. "Thanks again Jimin." Jimin hold my face. "Its ok Jin, i've never been this happy. From now on you're my bestfriend, brother, mate, partner or whatever and its my responsibilities to take care of you." We both smile.

Nobody pov

Yoongi and his gang was so mad. Hoseok, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook mad because Jimin left them just like that. But Yoongi's different he was mad because Jin was with Jimin now.

"Jimin was a brat why did Jin want to be friend with him?" Yoongi said not realizing he said it out loud. "Wow man you're a brat too you know, and why would you be mad because Jin wanted to be his friend? Dud don't tell me you're jealous when Jimin with Jin." Namjoon said. "Shut the fuck up. I'm not, ok. If Jimin wanted to be his friend or whatever who cares anyway." Yoongi said.

But what they don't know is Yoongi is jealous.

Jealous because Jin was with Jimin right now and how Jin gave Jimin the sweetest smile before they left.

Yoongi don't know what happen to him. Ever since that day when Jin handed him an umbrella, he can't stop thinking bout him. "Yoongi please stop thinking bout him..stop..stop.." Yoongi thought.

"No.. am I falling in love with him?" Yoongi hold his chest that beating so fast everytime he think about Jin.