10

CASSIE

Today's the day of the tour and I couldn't be more worried. I think you all know why. Josh still doesn't know about Mikey and honestly I don't know how to tell him.

"Got everything?" I turn to look at Josh who closes the boot and heads to the drivers side. I just nod.

"Lets do this then!" He grins and gets in the car. I take a deep breath to compose myself and get in the car.

If you look worried Josh will start asking questions so just calm down. Just don't think about Mikey for the time being and you'll be fine.

"You definitely know where you're going yeah?" I ask as I put my seat belt on. "Blair gave me the address so if I get lost it's his fault."

"I'll tell him you said that." I slightly smirk and he points at me. "Don't you dare."

"Or what?" I carry on smirking. "Or I'll..." He stops to think, but has no come back.

"Shut up." He frowns and finally sets off.
*
Two hours, and slightly bizarre car journey later, and finally get to the Travelodge that were staying at. Luckily we didn't get lost.

We grab what we need for tonight and head inside. When we get in there my heart drops as I see Blair stood at the reception desk with Brook and... yeah Mikey...

I mean seriously? Couldn't have waited half an hour at least?

Josh goes over to them and I just stay in the same spot.

"Alright guys?"

"Alright Josh." I watch them all bro hug and then see Blair look at me. "You must be Cassie?" I just nod at him.

"Well come on over we don't bite."

He gestures me over. I look at Brook and then Mikey and just stay frozen on the spot. Which makes Josh come over to me. "Babe you alright?"

I don't answer him and my eyes just stay fixed on Mikey. "Cass?" I snap myself out of it and look at him.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm sure. It's just cos you know..." I discreetly gesture with my head to the others. "Ohh... You're getting all shy because of the guys?"

I nod and go a little shy to make it believable. "Aww babe." He smiles and pulls me into a hug. "You'll be fine."

We pull away from the hug and he gets hold of my hand and we go over to them.

Being stood in front of him makes it so much worse. The urge I have to just throw myself at him and hug him is huge.

We're now face to face with each other.

"Sorry about that... nerves just got the better of me." I slightly laugh in awkwardness and then look at the floor. What is happening to me?

"Aww come here." I look up and Brook pulls me into a hug. "It's a completely normal reaction for girls to swoon at the sight of us."

"Big headed much?" Josh jokes and I don't smile. I just look at Mikey whilst hugging Brook. He has a blank expression on his face, and I watch as a tear rolls down from his eye.

He quickly wipes it away and walks off. Me and Brook pull away from the hug.

"Thanks for that Brook."

"No problem..." he smiles and then notices Mikey walking off. "Mate where you off?"

"Just... need the toilet." Brook nods and I just stand there watching him leave and sigh to myself.

"Cass we should probably take these up." I turn to look at Josh and look at our bags. "Yeah... Right..." I go to pick up my bag and Brook stops me.

"A lady should never have to carry her own bags." He cheekily smiles and picks it up. "Do you mind not hitting on my girlfriend Gibson?"

"I'd never do such a thing." Brook replies in a matter of fact tone. "Better not."

"Ooh... Someone's jealous." I tease him a sing song voice. "Am not."

He totally is.

We get up to our room and put our bags in there. "Obviously you guys have single beds cos you know... we want no funny business..."

"Shut up Brook." Josh throws a pillow at him. He catches it and throws it back at him. "Rules is rules Joshua..."

"Don't worry Brook there won't be any funny business." I tell him and he nods. "Good... anyway I'm gonna go find the others and annoy them."

"Ok."

"See you guys in a bit." Brook leaves, I look at Josh and ask. "Now what?"

He shrugs. "We... also hunt down Andy Rye and Jack. So you can meet them?"

"Okay... Let's go then."

We go down to the lounge area where RoadTrip guys are alongside a guy and girl I know to be Bronnie and Callum. Both of who are on the tour as well.

They all greet us one by one and then we both sit and join the conversation.
*