- Karma, Nagisa and Koro-sensei -

•••••
(Y/n)'s POV
•••••

So, why is Koro-sensei watching us?

"Class dismissed," I announced when the bell rang finally. I bowed to them and quickly went to the staff room. I took a deep breath. Alright, first day had gone.... On a scale of 1 to 10, around 8.

Pretty good for me.

•••

It's been a whole week since I have been a teacher at Kunugigaoka Middle School, teaching class 3-E, arts.

I really love the kids in that class. They are so polite. Well, except for him.

"Ne~ (y/n)-sensei~" his voice said smoothly. I sighed and went to him.

"What is it, Karma-kun?" I asked him.

"I am done," he said. I raised an eyebrow and checked his drawing. I sweat dropped. He had drawn a horrible pencil woman and put a arrow next to it, saying - (y/n)-sensei.

"Karma-kun, I asked for you to draw your greatest pain," I said exasperatedly. "Are you implying that I am a pain to you?"

Devil horns and tail appeared on him as he smiled that evil smile.

"You really understand your student's art, sensei," he said. I face-palmed and went around checking other people's work. "Draw something worth giving grades, Karma-kun. Or else, you will get a zero."

He started doing something on his paper. I checked at Nagisa-kun's drawing. He had drawn.....

"Nagisa-kun?" I said. He looked up. "Is that.... WHY THE HELL HAVE YOU DRAWN YOURSELF IN A GIRL COSTUME?"

"Ehehe, about that sensei," he just sweated as I just stared at his drawing, my mouth open. "It really pains me that people think I am a girl"

"I get that, but... Oh, let it be!" I just gave up on all of them. Karma, Nagisa, all of them! Such weird things. Like, take Okajima-kun's drawing.

He had drawn himself being beaten by girls in towels. Like, what the hell? Or Maehara-kun, who had drawn being himself being rejected by a lot of beautiful girls.

Kataoka-chan had drawn herself failing in swimming, which was okay compared to the boys'. I sighed at their 'creativity'.

I graded them and dismissed the class. I went back to the staff room and kept down my stuff. Irina-sensei asked me what's wrong, so I told her.

"They are really a bunch of goofs," I said and went to sleep. Oh well, they are learning under a goof, so it's no use complaining.

•••

I smiled at silent class. If you are wondering why they are silent, well, it's because I have made them write lyrics to a piece of music I made. The best one will be used officially, then we are gonna make a video of it.

I had made teams of four, two girls and two boys, to give both gender singers. And I had put my ships in them. Fufu. I am starting to get influenced by Koro-sensei.

I looked at the nearest group. Nagisa, Kayano, Sugino and Kanzaki. They were discussing something that I was trying to listen to, when suddenly, the door slammed open. I looked at the door to see Koro-sensei crying.

"What's wrong, Koro-sensei?" I asked softly. He certainly had gained my trust over time. He looked at me with teary eyes.

"(Y/n)-sensei, have you seen my gelato anywhere?" He asked. "That was a special one from Italy I bought for a friend from the last bit of salary!"

I sighed, knowing who the culprit is.

"I do, Koro-sensei," I replied. "Karma-kun was eating it two minutes back"

He started crying even louder. I patted him.

"Sensei, come, I will help you get it back," I offered. He stood up and followed me out to Karma who was holding the half eaten gelato in his hands while standing on the grounds. "Karma-kun, return the gelato"

I tried to say it normally, but he didn't listen.

"KARMA-KUN! Please return the gelato," I said dangerously. "And stop harassing the poor thing. What has he done to you?"

"Nothing," he simply replied while handing the gelato back, probably scared by my dangerously glaring eyes. He ran away. "Here, sensei. Your gelato"

"Thank you, sensei," he said after he had stopped crying, "but it is actually for you"

"F- For me?" I asked, surprised. He nodded.

"Yes," he said. "I felt like giving it to you so I went to take it out, only to see it had vanished"

"Oh, thank you so much for this, Koro-sensei," I said happily. For some reason, I felt bubbly from inside.

Why though? I shared it with him and for some reason, I was blushing a little. By the end of the day, I was tired yet happy. I took out the drawing Sugaya-kun made for me.

It was a drawing of Koro-sensei and me eating gelato. It made me blush. Do I like him? Maybe....

I smiled as I reminisced all the happy moments I shared with class 3-E. I sighed. Nothing lasts for every. Nothing. And this won't too.

I looked at the calendar.

Six months and one week to go.

•••
To Be Continued
•••