- Island, Vacation and the time spent: Part 2 -

•••••
(Y/n)'s POV
•••••

I went inside the train and sat. The train started. I decided to spend most of the time resting, but it was not to be.

"Nyaah," said Koro-sensei. He has motion sickness. I patted him to soothe him. "I feel sick..."

I just gave him a small smile, worried for him.

"Sensei, is Koro-sensei alright?" asked Hiroto-kun. I just gave him a assuring look.

"He will be, don't worry," I said softly. I took care of him the whole time, ignoring the eyebrow wiggles of Irina and giggling of the girls and sighs of the boys.

I actually kinda enjoyed it, taking care of him. He did what I told him to, and I had time to enjoy myself, too.

When we finally reached, I told Koro-sensei and he wobbled for a few minutes before becoming his everyday self.

"Nyah, thank you, (y/n)-sensei," he said, blushing. Okay, why is he blushing? "That was really very kind of you"

I just mustered a smile. He went away. I looked at the island, it was wonderful. I stepped in and the waiter offered a drink. I took it and was about to drink it, when-

"Sensei, can you help us?" Kaede-chan struggled with her luggage. I kept the drink for later and helped the kids.

I changed into a short white dress and went out to get a little tan on the beach.

I just watched the kids batch after batch have fun with Koro-sensei while the other batches planned tonight's assassination attempt.

Really, I wish they didn't have to assassinate him. And I still don't get why he must destroy earth. Doesn't he live on earth? Where will he live when he destroys earth?

I pushed those thoughts out of my head when suddenly Yuma-kun, Hiroto-kun, Karma-kun and Nagisa-kun came up to me.

I lifted my goggles and stuck them up. I paused on sipping my drink. Why are they here?

"Sensei, we need your help," said Nagisa-kun.

"What is it, Nagisa-kun?" I asked, softly.

"We need your help in the assassination attempt," said Karma-kun. I tensed up.

"Me?" I said, unsure. "Karma-kun, do you not understand? First of all, I don't have any assassination experience. And secondly...."

"What, sensei?" Said Karma-kun, looking cross.

"How would you feel if I was going to kill the person you love and asked you to help me kill them?" I said, a sad look in my eyes. "But, since the earth is in danger, I will help, if it is something I can do"

"Thank you, (y/n)-sensei," said Yuma-kun. "We know it is kinda difficult for you to go this, but you don't have to if you don't want to"

"No, I want to help, Yuma-kun," I said, smiling. "What do I have to do?"

"Sensei, we are going to show Koro-sensei a video of some of his embarrassing acts," explained Hiroto-kun. "It will make him panic and he won't be able to react as quickly. Just after the video, you have to just say something like 'I can't believe you would do such things, Koro-sensei'"

"Why me?" I asked. "You could have anyone do that"

"No sensei, it must be you," said Nagisa-kun. "You are special. You may not have realised, but Koro-sensei is quite the softest person in the world when it comes to you. If you are the one who says this, he will be affected more than by anyone else"

"R- Really?" I couldn't believe my ears. Am I really special to him? "Okay then, I will help you, since you believe I can do this. But make sure I am out of that assassination after my bit."

"Hai, sensei"

•••
To Be Continued
•••
Happy New Year!