Chapter Two: The Great Escape

Quick Note!
(New chapter will be uploaded every Sunday)

Amy: We have to get out of here!
???: You can say that again!
*they run desperately looking for the exit while avoiding bullets from the robot*
Amy: Oh no! We're cornered!
???: I got this! *she gets closer to the robot coming fast at them, then all of a sudden with a raise from one hand she puts up a barrier blocking the robot's path. Then with the other hand she makes Amy's hammer appear and gives it to her*
Amy: How did you-
???: No time to explain! Just break down that wall!
Amy: Right! *she quickly brings down the wall cornering them*
???: Nice! *she then runs with Amy through the fog leaving the robot in the dust*

Meanwhile....

*Tails is trying to open the door to Eggman's base while Sonic and Knuckles are waiting impatiently*
Tails: Did you hear that?
Sonic: Hear what?
Knuckles: I didn't hear anything.
Tails: Never-mind...
Sonic: Anyways, have you figured out how to get in Eggman's base yet?
Tails: Give me a second and... done!
Knuckles: Finally!
*the door opens*
Amy: Sonic!
Sonic: Amy behind you!
Amy:Wha-
*a bigger robot with Eggman inside appears grabbing both Amy and the girl*
Amy:Hey! Let us go!
Eggman: Sorry but I can't let you go, especially this girl.
???: Grrrr....
Sonic: Well whatever is going on I'm leaving with both of them unharmed!
*Sonic and Knuckles then start to attempt to free the girls by hitting the robot constantly*
Eggman: Hey stop that!
Tails: Hmmm... that's weird. I'm getting weird energy readings from that girl...
???: *after hearing that, she quickly attempts to wiggle free before he knew anything else*
Sonic: What do you mean by that!? *he and Knuckles finally break Amy out*
Amy: About time! *she then grabs her hammer and breaks off the robot arm holding the girl*
Eggman: No!
*the girl try's to flee but then Knuckles catches her by her hands*
Knuckles: Sorry but you're not going anywhere
Sonic: Let's end this! *he then charges up and then hits Eggman's robot with a finishing move, then Eggman mumbles something then disappears in the explosion*
Knuckles: Stop squirming like that!
Sonic: Wait isn't that-
Amy: Yep, and whatever is going on, we're getting a full explanation from her.
???: Fine, but we're talking somewhere else. Eggman already knows too much..